Brookdale North Oaks - North Oaks, MN

Brookdale North Oaks - North Oaks, MN has yet not published prices.

They Were Too Far For Me

I had a tour and got to see the staff. They looked like they were trained and knew what to do for the residents. They were just too far in distance and I did like them.

So cozy!

I am very impressed with Brookdale! The facility is clean and has a very cozy feel to it. The staff are amazing! The are so nice, patient and willing to cater to residents' needs and requests. I knew almost immediately that this was going to be a great fit!

My husbands care

This is a nice community with outstanding care. We like that they are always caring and they do keep me informed on his progress. The community is clean and we like the menu with the choices that are very appealing. They have activities that are offered to all of the residents. I have recommended this community to other families for the outstanding care and value for a loved one.

Comfort for dad!

My father is doing great, they are taking good care of him and keeping him safe. The facility is clean in organized every time that I visit. They are able to accommodate him and his needs.

A good tour!

My tour of Brookdale North Oaks went very well. The community was clean and everyone there was very friendly. It was a good experience but they did not have a set fee and it was not in our desired location.

Incredible Staff & Family Support

Dear Brookdale North Oaks Staff,
Our family would like to thank all the staff for the care, concern, and love you gave my Mother-In-Law in the last phase of her life. Thank you for all your prayers, and allowing her to die with grace and most of all dignity. She was only there for about 5 months, but she could not have been in a better place. Shelly you were instrumental in getting her into Brookdale, thank you for crossing my path. I DO believe that was Devine intervention!! It's tough to care for the aging, but you all seem to do it so effortlessly, and with so much love and genuine concern. Angels, that's what you all are! I will praise and promote Brookdale of North Oaks any chance I get, your facility and staff are fantastic.
Kind Regards,
[Removed]

My loved one is doing fine, but we are not still 100% sure if this is the best place for him. He is very active in all of the games and things they do. The reason we chose this community was because it's closer to my home and other loved ones.

Care and comfort

I liked this community. The staff are nice and caring. They need some organization assistance. The community is clean and well maintained. They do offer a lot of great activities that are offered to the residents who want to participate with the others residents. We would recommend this community for other families.

Great Staff

My Mom has only been there a couple weeks but I have to say they have done a wonderful job with getting her out of her room and participating in activities. The staff is very welcoming.

They Were So Compassionate

The staff were very compassionate and the care was very good. My wife was in pretty bad shape when we moved her into this community and she passed away. I would recommend them to a family or friend.

Cannot say enough about Brookdale North Oaks, their staff and the care that our loved one is receiving! I would highly recommend this dementia care community to other family members and friends. All of the staff is very friendly and truly cares about all the residents.

We are very impressed with Brookdale North Oaks! The staff is very attentive, caring and professional. They made the transition very smooth and we can't say enough about the environment, meals and how comfortable and at ease we are as a family with the decision we made to go with Brookdale North Oaks. Thank you!

A good community!!

I have good communication with the staff at this community. The restrictions at this community are for memory care residents and I do not think they work for my loved one. They have been accommodating and working with me to change the restrictions for him. They are great about trying to make sure he has food he likes to eat as he thinks the food is to bland. I would recommend this community for people with Dementia and Alzheimer's. This community is clean. The activities are to simple for them.

My Mom was Treated Lovingly Like Family for 10 years

My mom lived at the North Oaks residence for 10 years and just passed away last week. The exceptional care and attention she received here by the loving care givers, we believe extended her life by many years. The staff became an extended family to my mom and to us. This was the third assisted living place where mom lived, but the only place where when I left her after a visit, I did not have to worry about her constantly and hope the staff was taking good care of her. Brookdale North Oaks has been a loving home for mom for a decade and provided me piece of mind over all those years that has been a invaluable gift to a child of a parent with dementia. I would recommend them to anyone who has a parent in need of exceptional memory care.

Top Notch Care!

My great aunt has been a resident here for about a year. When my husband and I come to visit I am always impressed with the cleanliness of the location and the friendliness of the staff. We've even had the opportunity to have supper with her here and are impressed with the fantastic food. She loves the activities that are offered and the ability to go out on day trips with the other residents. The front desk is always super friendly and I love that she can get her hair cut and nails done at the salon. I was looking around and there are daily and weekly calendars all around with tons of activity options for the residents. That was important to me to know she is able to get out and do things. I am so happy she has a safe place to love with people that really seem to care about her. My sister said that the staff were very supportive in helping her mother and her decide on assisted living and transitioning over.

Experienced, Friendly Staff That Make You Feel Like Family

Friendly, helpful, caring interactions from all of the staff! Finding a place for my mother was not easy, but the entire staff made me feel like this was the place for her. I can't say enough about how wonderful they all are. I feel like they really care about her. The facility is warm and inviting with water and decaf coffee in the lobby for residents and family alike. They have an ice cream parlor set up for social hours and the rooms are spacious and warm. My mother is very happy here and we are too. There are tons of activities to keep her entertained and busy and she can't say enough about the food.

The decision for my mother to go to assisted living was a hard one, but Brookdale has made the transition, for both of us, as easy one.

Highly recommended! I would recommend Brookdale to everyone if I could. They just really care about my mother's well being. And that is so important to me. They take care of her, like I took care of her. And that means a lot.

High pressure tactics

They were very friendly and promised excellence above other places. They stated that they were much better - have better training- the people are happier. In fact nobody sits in there room as they are having so much fun. Also that my morher could stay there for the rest of her life. I shouldn't worry about the money as they would make it work..they have never put anyone out! After 2 months my mom still spends the majority of her time in her room and the bill is larger than I realized. The community fee is $6000. Other places charge about $1000. They do not have a bus or any outings, so I don't know what it is for. I FEEL taken! How could I be so stupid!

It's a nice place. It is.

Poor service

I was a volunteer for a resident on hospice and got to observe that there was no nursr at about 610p, they were very short resident assistance staff and after asking a staff regarding delay in answering call light, she apologized and informed that they were short staff and actually have been that way since she started. She claimed that it was difficult talking to top management without retaliation.
She also mentioned that it was hard to change top management ways even when someone tries to change it because top management run the place like [removed]. I got the same message from another staff the nect day. This has borthered me since that visit. These staff could not express themselves clearly in English but dedicated to do their best and are been taken advantage of. If this is the mentality of top management, then it is appalling.

Poor Resident safety

This is a community that is putting financial gain ahead of client safety. Poor staff ratio, retention is very poor over the years. No t enough resources to handle the acuity of residents. A good sales speech foes not deliver client safety. The front entrance does not show the underlying concerns of this location. Good in your search.

This is a community that does not deliver what they promise. Care is greatly compromised. Financial gain is the ultimate priority and management bonus is the key focus. You can definitely get better care in some nursing home than this money making machine. They are definitely not what they say to are.

when looking for your family members you want a place that care i gave them a 4.5 star rating over all since we didnt view many other place it looked clean in and out side the staff was very helpful i gave the care service a 4 i think they care about yo loved one well being

The experience at Clare Bridge of Nor...

The experience at Clare Bridge of North Oaks has been great!

There are only about 2 men for every ten women.

It's clean, and the staff is friendly enough, and they check in on us. The food is good, the activities are mostly set up for the women. There are only about 2 men for every ten women.

It's been very good so far.

It's been very good so far. The main reason we picked them, dedicated to memory care. Because they were dedicated to memory care, a lot of the other places were assisted living, that also did some memory care. They also had several stories about residents transferred from other places that weren't equipped to handle some of the more difficult situations, and Clare Bridge being able to handle them.

The activities are really great. The...

The activities are really great. There could be more effort made to keep residents' things better organized so that you could be assured everyone had their own clothes in their drawers. The food could be better. The staff were very nice and helpful.

We love it there, we are very happy with where we are at.

We love it there, we are very happy with where we are at. They keep the community clean, and they are very friendly. They are pretty responsive to needs or concerns, and they have a good variety of activities. One of the main reasons we chose them is that they are a one hundred percent memory care which gave it a more open feel that doesn't leave the residents feeling of being locked in one part of the building.

They are doing wonderfully!

They are doing wonderfully! The food looks and smells good. We liked that it was a little smaller than some we saw. It's also one hundred percent Alzheimers, dementia, memory care. The staff seems to be really knowledgeable when it comes to caring for those with dementia.

Exclussive Community

We thought Clare Bridge was a really good community and it was very convenient located for our family. The only issues we have had is that we are now getting charges that we did not expect to be getting because we did not need those services before our loved one came to Clare Bridge. There is a charge of about $150 to bring medication in if you do not use their preferred pharmacy. There is another $800 charge if your loved on wears depends. The price we expected to pay was just over $6,000 but with all the add-ons and services we are paying more like $7,000. This is a very exclusive community and is meant for people with a higher budget then others. The do offer outdoor courtyards so the residents can sit and relax.

The Director was a treasure trove of ...

The Director was a treasure trove of information - a warm, caring person who loves her job. I loved the town setting on entering Clare Bridge. they were making popcorn and the residents were excited about that. Very calm, warm atmosphere. There are 47 residents with various levels of dementia. The bedrooms are small, and come with a bathroom and a closet. I was told most of the residents hang out in the common areas, not in their rooms, anyway. The showers are in a different room. Every day is scheduled with activities - "the gathering on steroids", as she says. The grounds are lovely - it's secure, but lots of places to walk around, and go outside. They have a team of doctors that come on site to do check ups, they have 24 hour nurses on site, and a hair dresser. They have physical therapy on site. They are very diligent about medications. It's a big facility, but I feel that Mom would be well taken care of and would love the social aspect of the place. It's like a big family.

Nice but more restrictive than Mom ne...

Nice but more restrictive than Mom needs. No showers in the Studios.

Located in the quaint town of North Oaks, Minnesota, Brookdale North Oaks is a premier senior living community offering specialized Alzheimer's and Dementia Care with metropolitan conveniences just a short drive away in Minneapolis. We offer a valued location near shops, restaurants, banking, physicians' offices and area hospitals.

We are dedicated to serving the special needs of individuals with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. From our building design to our carefully selected staff and specialized programming and management, we focus on the individual needs of each resident and family we serve.

Set on beautifully landscaped grounds, Brookdale North Oaks features a covered porch and an enclosed courtyard with walking paths and gardens. Step into our inviting lobby with its well-appointed furnishings and our elegant, spacious living room with a cozy fireplace and comfortable seating areas.

Our refined dining room offers chef-prepared meals served by wait staff to create a restaurant-style experience. Our residents and their families enjoy the comforts of home with attentive service and convenient amenities.

We offer specialized care with our Alzheimer's and Dementia Care program. Skilled associates provide residents with a structured routine of activities that help maintain their abilities, encourage the use of their current skills and experience daily moments of success with a sense of purpose. We serve our community by creating meaningful connections with residents and providing exceptional service and care. For our associates, this opportunity to serve others is more than a job — it's a passion.