Brookdale Danville Piedmont - Danville, VA

Brookdale Danville Piedmont - Danville, VA has yet not published prices.

Brookdale Danville Piedmont

I was very impressed when I toured this community. It was nice, bright and cheerful. The building was very clean and it looked like a great place to live. The residents looked happy and vibrant. I wouldn't choose anywhere else for my loved one.

Great Community- Friendly Staff

I had a visit with [name removed]. I am looking for placement for my grandmother who lives in the VA area. This place was very nice and clean. The staff was very nice and lots of activities.

I did move her in and she loves its there! I would recommend this place!

wonderful visit , and lots of help and info. very cheerful and clean environment. helpful staff and all our questions fully answered.

Just not the right place

This community was really nice when I toured it. It was clean and tidy. Nice grounds but a little more pricey. So unfortunately we had to chose another place.

We love it!

The community is very nice and very clean. We really like the people here. When we went they were doing a food demonstration and they let mom participate. The staff was interacting with the residents very well. It was a positive experience.

Brookdale Danville Piedmont gets my recommendation!!!

The staff are friendly and respond to any question or need I may have. They keep the community clean. They offer a good variety of food choices and it tastes good. I enjoy the group singing and playing bingo.

Mom is happy & we are too

I and my Father moved my mother to Brookdale in Danville Va. and she seems to be happy there , the staff are very friendly The meals are great and a very good selection . I am very pleased with all I see and mostly that she is happy there , I do intend to bring her home soon once I get there house in order . she has however improved in her mobility and her Emotional happiness . It is very clean and they even have activities for the whole family to attend as well. Much like having her own apartment with people to help if needed .