Bright Leaf Place - Danville, VA

Bright Leaf Place - Danville, VA has yet not published prices.

My Mom is Happy

I'm glad we found this community for my mom she is really fitting in here and enjoying the activities such as bingo. The caregivers here are friendly and responsive to mom's needs. The place stays clean daily cleaning of the rooms. The food is delicious, and they have a patio that she can enjoy. And the price was better here than the other place.

Really happy here!

We had toured other communities and we knew right away that Bright Leaf Place was the perfect fit for my mom. The staff really treats my mom well. The communication with the staff is amazing. Before they give her any medication, even an aspirin, they call and check with me first. I haven't had a chance to eat there with her yet, but she says she is really happy with the food that they serve. They have all kinds of activities and entertainment that they have come in for the residents. They have paired my mom up with a couple of other ladies and they all participate in the activities together. The staff always reminds them that activities are about to start and encourages them to participate. When any of my family comes to visit mom they say they would love to live here themselves. I would highly recommend this community to friends and family.

Good place!

From what I saw of Bright Leaf, it is a beautiful facility! Bright leaf was being remodeled at the time that we visited, but it still looked nice. The staff and residents are very friendly and made my loved one feel comfortable.