Elmcroft of Victoria - Victoria, TX

Best of Victoria

Loved this community, the staff is friendly and very warm. My mother has done very well there and the new activities director has even gotten her out of her room to participate in activities. From the Executive Director to the housekeeper I could not be more pleased!

Very nice community. Staff was extremely helpful and very compassionate and attentive to me concerns. Studio apartment very spacious. Schedule of events displayed with numerous activities available. Pet-friendly which is s huge benefit. I was very impressed with my meeting and tour. [Removed] is awesome as was all the staff I had the pleasure of meeting.

Review of Elmcroft of Victoria - Victoria, TX

5-star care all the way around!
The cleanliness is impeccable, residents are very happy, activity coordinator is always busy with residents. Very attentive staff with needs to residents.

Review of Elmcroft of Victoria - Victoria, TX

My loved one and my family were pleased that special needs for our mother could be met such as keeping her pet cat, having meals served in her room & setting her hair weekly. Also, we (and she) liked the room layout, the facilities courtyard that allows convenient access & viewing from her room. The dining area is very nice and the meals tasty! Staff are overall friendly and respond when the pendant is activated by a resident.

Review of Elmcroft of Victoria - Victoria, TX

This is an amazing facility with an incredible & professional staff. We have been very pleased & happy with Elmcroft!

Review of Elmcroft of Victoria - Victoria, TX

The staffs are very helpful. I love my apartment. The food OK.

Love the staff and they are very helpful. The food is good.

Nice place love it here.

Everything good. Love it here.

My wife lived here for above 5 years until she passed mark you for all the support and care you gave her.

Love this group! My dad is a resident at Elmcroft and the always brags about how the staff take such good care of him.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the kind words! We work very hard to create the best environment possible for our residents!

Elmcroft is a great home, and I like the food!

Clean and friendly staff. My family was very impressed with the food and how happy other residents were.

Beautiful, clean and friendly atmosphere. Would have loved to have had my mom here. Unfortunately she passed before we could move her in.

Great, all employees are nice and helpful. They take very good care of my step dad.
They make Elmcroft feel like home!!
(Better)
Thanks to all of you!!
[Removed]

Have worked as a nurse for many years with geriatrics and impressed with how well these residents are taken care of and how happy they are.

They take good care of me. Like the good.

My mother is very happy here. Couldn’t be more pleased with their services.

Very pleased, everyone is very friendly, clean and everyone is extremely helpful.

This is an amazing facility. You can tell how much they truly care about the residents.

Could not have asked for a better place for my mother during last years of her life.

Variety of food options!

This facility is excellent! The staff care is great and the facility is well maintained. The meals are also great, as my friend has a variety of foods to choose from on a day-to-day basis. We are very pleased with his stay.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear you have had a pleasant experience visiting your friend!

Elmcroft of Victoria has a home-like atmosphere and caring staff. I would definitely recommend them for my loved one!

Is nice but

This is a nice facility but at the moment seems a little under staffed. My senior is not very mobile and would really have benefited by a smaller facility. The staff is friendly but also very busy. The service is personalized and as we haven't been there long we are still getting used to what is done automatically and what is not. Seems more oriented to a fairly mobile seniors although they say they have every level including to the grave care. They are very willing to work with me and the nursing and administration staff is very good.

Our basic level is $74 a da...

Our basic level is $74 a day and that is a shared apartment. Each resident has their own bedroom and share a common area. The private suites start at $100 a day. Does he qualify for Medicaid? We also take that. Medicaid pays for a shared suite. The price also depends on his level of care. $74 is the basic level then it goes up to $90, $116 and $126.

Beautiful facilities. Homelike atmos...

Beautiful facilities. Homelike atmosphere. Also like fact that they can provide services from assisted living to full care,

Welcome to Elmcroft of Victoria, located in Victoria, Texas, offering exceptional assisted living options for seniors.

Elmcroft of Victoria is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:

• Private and shared assisted living apartments
• Charming, home-like community settings
• Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
• Easy access for those with limited mobility
• Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams®

Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each assisted living and memory care resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we’re always there to provide support should they need it.

Victoria is perfectly situated between four major Texas cities: Houston, Austin, San Antonio and Corpus Christi, and is only 30 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. Surrounded by so much entertainment potential, you’ll never be bored in Victoria.