Brightstar of Mid Cities - Grapevine, TX has yet not published prices.

A pretty good experience

My experience with Brightstar of Mid Cities was a pretty good experience overall. The care givers that they sent were very friendly and helpful. The value was excellent for the services that you receive. I can't rate the cleanliness or the activities. It is not applicable because they send the care givers to your home. The care services were pretty good. It is a good agency. I would recommend this to anyone.

They lost my business.

They came and met me in the hospital, and they came and spoke with me for about an hour and a half. I thought their prices were a little high. I didn't sign up right away. When I got home I found that I really needed them, and I called and she was ready to come out, but since I hadn't signed up that day they wouldn't let her come out. The policies regarding the contract are a bit rigid. The people were very nice, but had they sent that girl out, I would have signed right there. They could have found a way to work with me, but since they wouldn't help in my hour of need based on paperwork, I chose not to work with them.

I'm not a big fan of bright star.

I'm not a big fan of bright star. They had two instances where their people didn't show up. Some of their caregivers were outstanding and I requested some and they did try to accommodate but they weren't consistent. Some caregivers were ok but it was not the same every time and others were not as good. When I was interviewing agencies, a staff member came by to see my dad and would stop by all the time. I thought that they would understand what we were going through and what the needs were. I liked what they told us about their training, and they were just more attentive to us than the other agencies when we were looking. What they presented when we were searching and making a decision is not what we found in the experience.

Glad I'm Using Brightstar

They play games with my husband and help him walk and exercise. They help me with him when we go to church and other places. I have one Monday through Friday and one for Saturday and one for Sunday. They area here about six hours a day. He needs some help dressing and showering and putting on his compression socks and getting in out of the car. They help him get in an out of his scooter chair. He likes to tinker out in his workshop and they do whatever he wants them to do with the tools. He's trying to teach them to be carpenters and they are all very receptive. The RN is terrific and Paul, the owner, is great. Really, it's been a great experience.

BrightStar provides the highest level of in-home care for seniors, disabled adults, and children. All levels of care and flexible scheduling.

BrightStar is a full-service non-medical and medical healthcare company. We offer the full continuum of in-home healthcare, from companion / sitter services through skilled nursing care. Services include in-home assessment, respite, bathing & hygiene assistance, meal preparation, transportation, blood draws, medication assistance and more! All services are supervised by our Director of Nursing. All care providers are licensed, drug tested, bonded, insured, and undergo comprehensive criminal history and background checks. Please call us for a complimentary consultation.

Making More Possible is what we're all about. BrightStar Care accepts Private Pay, Long Term Care Insurance, Private Health Insurance, and Veterans Benefits.