Brightstar of Lexington - Lexington, SC

Brightstar of Lexington - Lexington, SC has yet not published prices.

Did Not Work Out With This Home Care Agency

Our experiences with this home care agency were not good. They left my mother alone many times, also there were many times when they were late. The supervisor of the care giver's is not professional. We had a different care giver every time. It just did not work out. We did have one good care giver, and I decided to hire her, she is very good. A place for mom was great with all the help they provided.

The people were friendly, but communication was really lacking.

We had a few times when they didn't show up, two or three times. We had issues with billing. I had to leave work twice. It seemed like they didn't know what anyone else was doing. The people were friendly, but communication was really lacking.

They find the right fit for your family

It's great, the care is fantastic. We interviewed several people and found the right person that fit in with our family and with our mom and she does a fantastic job, we wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. It took us literally 2 days to find her and the price is within reason from what other places charged.
What they do exceptionally well is find the right person to fit into your family. I had another family that experienced it and from what other people have told me, my experience is unusual. We were having private care, CNA's we knew, come in before and I felt like I wanted someone to file the paperwork and take care of the paperwork for me with long term care insurance and I needed someone I could depend on and have back up.

BrightStar of Lexington provides exceptional care to all ages, in the home as well as in independent living communities, assisted living communities and nursing homes. Our companion and personal care services include meal preparation, light house keeping, medication reminders, errands, transportation, help with bathing, dressing, and other activities of daily living. We also offer respite care.

The BrightStar Difference: 24/7 Live Voice RN Oversight on Every Case No Minimum - From 1 hour to 24, "Yes we Can" Guaranteed Compatibility Our caregivers are fully screened, insured, bonded, licensed and / or certified and have a minimum of 1 year experience.

Same-day availability 803-358-8315