BrightStar of Valparaiso - Valparaiso, IN

BrightStar of Valparaiso - Valparaiso, IN has yet not published prices.

So far they have been reliable, and easy to work with.

So far it has been working out. The first person didn't work out but they were able to find us a different person who is working out. So far they have been reliable, and easy to work with.

Good experience with a glitch

I contracted with Brightstar to provide some personal care for my elderly Mom while she was visiting my sister for a couple of weeks in another state. I needed a shower aide three times a week, but since Brightstar has a 2-hour minimum, we increased that to shower plus meal prep in order to fill the time gap. They also said they could provide transportation and assistance for Mom to visit her local friends while she was in town, which would have been great. However, evidently the aide who showed up was not able to provide transportation services, and by the time they got things straightened out and set up, the window of opportunity had closed. Bottom line, yes I would go back to Brightstar again, but would make sure the ducks were in a row to get all the services I was looking for.

It could be better

BrightStar hasn't been a complete disaster but there are some issues that I am currently trying to get handled. I rather not go into detail but I do want to say communication is definitely key in dealing with this agency. I don't like the fact that they have my Mom sign the time sheet knowing she has dementia and isn't aware of what she is signing. Another issue I have is that the caregiver isn't very engaging. I walked in the other day and the caregiver was just sitting there not doing anything. If choosing this agency make sure the caregiver is self sufficient and able to engage.

BrightStar of Valparaiso - Senior Home Care, Child Care & Healthcare Staffing Services Proudly serving the Northwest Indiana communities of Porter and LaPorte counties.

BrightStar of Valparaiso is a full service, private duty healthcare and medical staffing company. We provide a full range of medical and non-medical services to private patients in their homes or assisted living facilities, and professional staffing to other healthcare providers, such as clinics, offices, nursing homes and hospitals.

We are available to you, our client, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.