Bridle Manor Adult Family Home - Kirkland, WA

we are absolutely trilled with my father's care

Bridle Manor Adult Family Home is a six-bed residence all private rooms and we are absolutely thrilled with the care my father is receiving there. He can be very difficult at time and they are great at handling his mood changes. All of the residents there are very needs and they are all taken care of so well.
My father has to have his food pureed and they make sure that his meals are healthy. There is a doctor on staff which is a great help. Everyone here is so wonderful and caring.

The Best!!!

Comment: I can't say enough about how wonderful Bridle Manor was for my Mother!!! Flora is absolutely incredible....and I couldn't have made it through the ups and downs without her!!! The home is lovely, clean and well...just like home. The other caregivers were so sweet....just a wonderful group of caring people!! Flora is THE BEST!!!!

The Best!

I can't say enough about how wonderful Bridle Manor was for my Mother!!!

The home is lovely, clean and well...just like home.
The other caregivers were so sweet....just a wonderful group of caring people!!

Flora is THE BEST!!!!

The best in geriatric care I have ever seen or experienced

I can't say enough for the care my grandmother received at Bridle Manor. My grandmother was there for about 2 years. I am a very strong patient advocate as I am in Nursing and I have high expectations. Flora and her crew have exceeded all of my hopes. She was treated like family and was always immaculate as was the beautiful home she lived in. They treated her like family...a couple of years ago my grandma wanted to give up on life but because of Flora not giving up on her she had a good couple years where she got to smile and have family and friends around. I could wish for no place better than where she was. Exceptional care and love-She had the best til the day she passed away and I will be forever grateful-Thank you Flora and team!

My Mom

I am so greatful to Flora and the ladies who care for
people in this home. They took such good care of my mother at a time when she was scared to be out of her home and having someone other that me care for her.
She loved it there ! The house is beautiful and the care
my Mom received gave me peace of mind, knowing she
was ok. It's a very loving and comfortable environment
and the communication between the caregivers and the
visiting nurses was fantastic, I was in on every decision
about my Mom's care. That meant a lot to both me and
my mom. Thank you, this was such a stressful time and
my mom's last days were very peaceful.

A Caring Home

My mother-in-law had excellent care during her short stay. She was always saying how much she liked it there.
The place is very quiet and the grounds are beautiful. The room was always clean and comfortable.
Flora is a very caring person, was always forthcoming with info about "Mom", was eager to make "Mom" as comfortable as possible. I would highly recommend this
facility. .

My Highest Praise for Flora and her staff

I can’t say enough about the quality of care my mom received from Bridle Manor AHF. The level of care and attention for her was an order of magnitude better than the larger facility she started in.

My mom had dementia. Too much to handle for one, we chose a larger facility based on local provide recommendations. After being purchased by a large firm, my family and I noticed subtle changes in the quality of care. Over time, the changes seemed to accelerate to a point where when anyone visited we would always see her alone not interacting or participating in any activities.

Sadly, the care of service over time seemed to be inversely proportional to the cost we experienced as her health declined so we made the choice to move her. We never once doubted that decision.

Flora and her staff are the best. Their bedside manner, day-to-day attention to detail, and caregiving are unmatched. I cannot say enough about the love and great environment that surround my mom in her final few months. Bless you all!!

Bridle Manor AFH is Excellent

My parents have special needs. My father had Parkinson's, and my mother has Alzheimer's. As they have progressed, our family was in search of excellent care for them. Through a family friend we had heard of Bridle Manor AFH in Kirkland , WA and how wonderful they were with their parents. In 2012 we got to know them and toured the home. They were very kind and professional. The home was very clean as were the rooms. It felt like home. In 2012 our family made the decision to have our parents move in as they were in need of more specialized care. It was the best and right decision, and we highly recommend Bridle Manor AFH. In the last 4 years my parents got the best and most loving care that you would want for yourself. The food is high quality and always fresh too. I feel that this is very important to good health. Over the last years I would say the care takers of Bridle Manor AFH have become family to us. They give care as if it is their own family member. I can't say enough good things...

5 Stars for Bridle Manor

Both my mother-in-law and then my husband were residents at Bridle Manor. Both resided approximately 3 years each at separate times.

If you want a truly home setting, loving and highly professional care, this is the place. Everything they do is tailored to each residents needs and they constantly are adapting to any change.

The residents are treated like family as well the residents family. Bridle Manor has great communications with families and constantly keeping them up to date.

I could not ask for more love and care that Bridle Manor provided to my loved ones.

House seemed very nice. Didn't get a...

House seemed very nice. Didn't get a chance to meet any residents as they were napping. Front room had a tv but not as cozy as the back TV room where he is now. residents do crafts.

Our home is located in Kirkland offering 24 hour care and assistance to you or your loved one.

Daily home cooked meals with special attention to resident dietary requests.

Furnishings are provided or you can personalize your room to your satisfaction. Cable and telephone are available upon request.

You or your loved one may also enjoy sunny days in our beautiful garden. Activities are planned and individualized according to