Bridle Trails Senior Care - Kirkland, WA

Good Feel

We walked in this Family Home and could tell immediately that it was well ran. The owner is a RN very fluent and she is very knowledgeable. She has a very competent staff It only has 6 beds and everyone has their own room. They have a RN on staff at all times. The food is exceptionally good. I would recommend this to my friends and family.

Bridle Trails Senior Care is a blessing!

Our family could not have made a better decision moving our parents to this lovely, well run adult family home. They are truly HOME and part of this family. Both of our parents have advanced memory issues, as well as many other health issues and the tender loving care they receive from the well trained staff is a blessing. Our parents are happy and enjoying a good their twilight years. Every resident has all needs met and they are well cared for - like you'd care for family. We can't say enough about Bridle Trails Senior Care - they are an extension of our family!

Two Thumbs Up!

My dad had to move out of his home due to health issues, which is always a difficult time for anyone having to leave their forever home. Finding Bridle Trails Senior Care was the perfect fit for him. A family setting with home cooked meals, a nurse owned home, a clean room that can be decorated with his own furniture and keepsakes made his transition much more comfortable. This home tries to make sure the residences are compatible to each other and family are welcome to come anytime to check on their loved ones or take them out for their own family time. I felt secure that my dad was safe, well cared for and part of the "Senior Family" there. The owners have their own family living there also and my dad became a grandfather to their children as they were growing. I give Bridle Trails Senior Care in Kirkland 2 thumbs up as being the best place my dad could have lived happily during the last chapter of his and our life together. I will always be grateful to this place.

Great Place

This is a wonderful place for your loved ones.