|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Good staff, two ladies with bubbly pe...
Good staff, two ladies with bubbly personalities. Toilet was low, would need to shower down hall.
From the Office
ALOFT Home Care is a newly established Adult Family Home in easy to access Rose Hill area of Kirkland, Washington. It is conveniently located only minutes away from Evergeen Hospital in Kirkland, and Overlake Hospital in Bellevue.
Shops, restaurants, dentist and several health related services are just around the corner of our cul-de-sac street. Large covered patio in the backyard allows our residents to enjoy their time in the fresh air all year round. It is very easy to move throughout the house in a wheel chair, and a well measured ramp enables the access to the backyard.
Long or short term stays as well as respite care are available. Family visitation is welcome and encouraged.
ALOFT Home Care makes a perfect alternative for seniors looking for a personalized level of care and attention.