Brentwood St. Petersburg - Saint Petersburg, FL

Brentwood St. Petersburg - Saint Petersburg, FL has yet not published prices.

Pleased

My father has just become a resident on the memory care unit, my father is still relatively independent with his care although needs direction. As a retired nurse having worked in many nursing homes, I have found Brentwood refreshing. Almost always they keep the residents in memory care active and stimulated. They provide a calm and clean environment, with roomy and spacious common areas. Bedroom and bath in a semi private room is nice and comfortably large. The staff is helpful and kind with attention to the activity director. I couldn't be happier or more satisfied with Brentwood

Horrible Experience

Horrible place!!! Worse decision I made was to move my father in there. The company couldn't careless about the residents that live there. Don't rely on staff as management is different every 4 months. Do not put your loved ones here. I moved my father out immediately, care was awful!!!

Rapid decline

Let me start by saying I loved Brentwood at first. 2 years ago the staff was competent, but they kept changing hands and the place was chronically understaffed from late 2015 on until the state stepped in recently, though it didn't help much, if any. However, early on, my mother was brought another resident's medications, fortunately, I was there to stop her from taking it and took over medication distribution, but that cost me 3 visits every day for 2years. Staff is friendly on the surface, but suggestions or complaints will net you hositility and passive aggressive behavior. I have true stories that would keep you from even considering Brentwood, but I don't have time to write for days and days. Suffice it to say: When looking for a facility for your loved ones, for their sake, PLEASE look for a place with camera's aimed at the staff. My mother is in such a facility now and it is like night and day, the difference in how she, and all the residents, are treated. Also, camera's should be in the bedrooms and you decide if you want them to be active for staff or just yourself or not at all. This should be law and hopefully eventually will be.

Katie McHale

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Milestone Retirement's Support Center. First, I'm sincerely sorry you and your mother had a negative experience at Brentwood St. Pete. I think your suggestion that we install cameras is a strong one, so your review has been shared with the Regional Director and Sr. VP of Operations.

Thank you for giving such specific feedback and my apologies once more,
Katie - Digital Marketing

I think this will be a good fit for mom

I think mom will benefit from living at this community and I can not wait to move her in. Their philosophy is personal care and the aids are challenged to learn at least twenty five things about each resident. They base activities on what is happening with the residents at that moment. The residents look cared for and they keep the community clean. The staff seem friendly and kind.

A beautiful community

I placed dad at Brentwood after visiting their location, Debra, the Marketing person was especially nice, we had lunch and dad seemed very happy with the food. We got to meet the Chef, he was very helpful answering questions about the new menu items. I have only had dad here for a short while, but he loves the place. Keep up the good work!

Not recommended

1 star rating. Administrative team not responsive or cooperative with families, too much turnover, lack of consistent caregivers, lack of or inconsistent communication between administration and front line workers.
During recent bedbug outbreak on site administrator was fired or quit and the replacement administrator was ill equipped to deal with residents, concerned family members or staff. Front line staff competent but inadequate direction from administration. Current director is dismissive, lacking in any level of emotion or empathy, does not return calls in a reasonable manner. Patients left in contaminated rooms for more than six days. Do not recommend.

A place for Dad

This community for my dad was very nice and he was happy there. When he needed his meals to be brought to his room the staff was willing to assist him and bring the meals to him. The grounds outside were always clean and his room was so nice, they put in new carpet in his room before he arrived. I would recommend this community to others needing care for a loved one.

would recommend it to anyone

The staff are very very good at Brentwood Senior Living Community. They are all expensive but for the nice apartment we were able to get it is worth it. The staff keep the residents busy here. There was one situation that arose and they quickly resolved it. I am really happy with this facility. I would recommend it to anyone, in fact I have recommended it to some friends that are in a similar situation as we are.

A very nice community

It is a very nice community. They take excellent care of the residents. The only thing is that there are not enough outside areas to go to. They only have one Gazebo. They should have more areas to sit outside. The rooms are very nice. The dining room is nice, The food is really good. I would recommend the Brentwood Senior Living Community. It is very nice and very clean. Everyone is nice at this community.

Brentwood at St. Pete is the new standard of excellence in providing care to seniors in need of assistance or those living with Diabetes or Alzheimer’s Disease. While most communities focus on what you need, here at Brentwood, we focus on both what you want and need to live a rich, full life, surrounded by people who really care about your well-being. Our service and commitment to excellence will make you feel like you are living at a five-star lodge, all while getting the distinct quality of care that will help to improve longevity and enhance your quality of life.
Contact us today to schedule a personal appointment and experience Brentwood first hand. While this piece may be informative, nothing compares to seeing our community in person. Come, take a walk with us. Let us introduce you to our staff and residents, let us indulge your senses in a delicious meal made from scratch, and let us show you what life at Brentwood is all about.

Our Mission

To create a home-like environment with an emphasis on maintaining an active lifestyle and wellness, surrounded by professionals committed to providing the highest quality of personalized care.

Our Core Values

We create a nurturing environment for our residents, encouraging them to live at the highest level of independence possible.
We honor our residents’ wishes and desires regarding their quality of life, balancing their wants and desires with their needs for personalized services.
We provide a world-class work environment for our team of skilled professionals, emphasizing the provision of care of the highest possible quality.
We recognize the importance of being a part of the community at large, establishing partnerships with other local businesses and community groups.