Addington Place at College Harbor - Saint Petersburg, FL

Addington Place is beautiful. We found it a bit tucked away and difficult to locate, but once we were there, it was worth the hunt. The location is stunning in terms of landscaping and its water features. It has an old school feel that I found really appealing. The community seemed small and tight knit and we were seeking something a little larger in numbers for the purpose of daily socialization for our mother. I still think about the library, which was amazing. [name removed] was highly informative and shared a great deal of advice that helped us with our search. I would love to go there when I retire.

This facility is very nice with restaurant style meals, friendly staff, lots of activities and a great location. Apartments are larger and prices reflect the larger size. Facility is very clean. I will bring Mom for a tour over the next few weeks.

The Addington Place at College Harbor was very elegant, resort typ setting.The one bedroom and studio apartments are spacious, however a little bit expensive for my budget.

Very nice.Lowest cost to date. Friendly people.

The only drawback was the outdated kitchens and bathrooms.

This was an absolutely beautiful place. My friend just found it a bit far from her home in North Redington Beach.

Great Communication and Follow Through

My dad likes the community and he is thriving and doing well here. My sister has not had any issues. The staff are excellent with letting her know anything and being top of all the concerns that she has for my dad. It is excellent,
nice and clean. The staff are attentive and nice. I would recommend them to anyone.

Staff could be friendlier

My parents lived here for a while, and overall I thought they did a decent job. The rooms, and the facility itself, are well kept, nice looking, and clean. They also did a good job with the meal service. However, we were not as impressed with the staff. They provided adequate care and assistance, but they just didn't strike me as being warm or friendly.

Some good

He had some good caregivers. They put me under a lot of pressure to move him because his care needs had progressed and I understand that this may have been from a desire to get him the care that he needed, but it also felt as if they were very concerned about protecting their statistics too.

Very, very lovely, great area. But i...

Very, very lovely, great area. But it's really small, ~80 Independent Living residents, 70 Assisted Living. I think it's just too small for our tastes.

Enjoy waterfront inspiration for discriminating seniors! Dreaming of a magnificent ocean view and more time to enjoy what truly delights you? Addington Place at College Harbor’s bayside community offers the inspiration you desire, with all of the gracious amenities you deserve.

Take advantage of our unique location, directly next door to Eckerd College and the Academy of Senior Professionals. This community of lifelong learners offers the opportunity for “peer led intellectual stimulation, physical activities and social interaction”. Join classes at the college or become a member of the Academy and you can continue learning and enriching your life every day. Indulge yourself with inspired sea-side living at Addington Place.

Call us today to find out more or to schedule your tour: (727) 231-6771