Bloom at Bossier - Bossier City, LA

A Wonderful and Understanding Community

My mom is doing well and likes the community. The staff are attentive and punctual . They keep the community in good shape and clean. She is very picky eater but overall enjoys the meals. Mom is not typically a very social person but does seem to enjoy participating in some of the activities offered to the residents.

Great Staff!!

I love the staff that work at this community, they all have been wonderful to my mother and treat her just like family. She has been enjoying an occasional game of bingo as well as many outings with the other residents including the movies. The kitchen could use some overall help thought. They are very short staffed it always seems like they are running behind due to the amount of people working. They could also have more variation in the meals they prepare.

Wonderful Community, My Mother is Well

My mother is doing pretty well since her move to this community. Everything has worked out well so far, and I'am satisfied. This is a nice community. I know she is safe and in a good place. The staff is wonderful, they are taking good care of her and her needs. She is getting involved in the community with the activities they have available. She is very pleased with the meals. They recently had a wonderful Christmas party for the residents and their families, and the food was great. This is a great community, and I would recommend it.

Just a wonderful place!

The Bloom is by far the best community, I have looked at for my father. The staff is friendly, and helpful. The building is clean and beautiful. My father is very happy there. They are willing to accommodate on just about anything, and truly care. I will be recommending this community to my friends.

Review of Bloom at Bossier - Bossier City, LA

Building and grounds are beautiful. l met some staff members and found them to be warm and caring. Lunch was served and was very good and served attractively. All residents appeared content and comfortable.

Very nice and a Good Experience

The whole staff was very, very friendly. It seemed to me to be a clean place. They had excellent food there in the dining hall. Overall, it was just a very nice and good experience with Bloom at Bossier.

Independent Living

They just came kept telling us it was going to be assisted living and it's independent living right now and they just always keep saying "it's gonna be next week", so in my opinion the lady just lied a lot when the truth would have been better. It is really a nice place though.

Vagrits review

The staff are friendly and very accommodating. I was able to pick out the paint for my studio and decide on wood or carpet for flooring. There is a full kitchen even in the studio! All three meals are included and there are tons of activities to participate in if interested. All the residents welcome you with open arms. Very happy with my decision.

My Stay at Bloom in Bossier City, La.

Having been in the hospitality industry for many years, I must say the the menu planning, presentation and service were not up to par. Meals are something that these folks who live there permanently look forward to, but they kingda don't. The wate staff needs to be retrained. The chef need more large party training. The service staff for the most part are pleasant. However, their ability to serve a large dining room is limited by lack of training. The Bloom just took over this property, which was half filled. The facility is now almost fully rented and the larger dining crowd seems daunting to them. The whole dining room experience needs to be improved.
The cleanliness in the public areas seems to be fine. The activity young lady is quite good and is open to new ideas.

Facility Is Clean And Smells Good

I think the level of care is good for the value. Facility is clean and always smells good. Resident is able to care for herself with grooming and has a variety of activities available. Overall no issues with the facility and happy with the care given.