Blue Horizon is heads and shoulders above the others

We looked at five other similar home-based board and care facilities and Blue Horizon positively stood out for several reasons. The house has been fully remodeled with this home care purpose in mind and hence it is attractive and extremely functional at the same time. The caretakers exhibited both a strong interest in their responsibilities, as well as, competence at caring for the needs of the elderly. There was a friendly warmth to the place which you could see in the interactions between the other residents and the caretakers. Our mother has been at BH for about three weeks and all the above still holds true. We feel fortunate to have found Blue Horizon and we sleep easier knowing our mother is being cared for so well.

management and staff are exceptiona

They are great at Blue Horizon Living LLC. Mom just missed dad and that is the only reason that we took her out. The management and staff are exceptional at this facility. They were very patient with mom as she was in a lot of pain. I really couldn't ask for a better place for mom. The people are wonderful there.

Excellent, loving care provided to my mother by all staff who were sensivtive to her needs. All staff are very conscientious and experienced. A wonderful place for my mom!

There aren't enough words to express my gratitude for care Blue Horizon Living provided to my mom! The staff cared for her as though she was their own mother. Very conscientious and thoughtful. Provided regular updates regarding her condition and any changes. They were sensitive to her dietary needs and helped stimulate her appetitie. If I should need board and care services myself, I would want to live at Blue Horizon Living.