|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
The owner Mark is so kind and caring ...
The owner Mark is so kind and caring and his staff is also. I felt very comfortable trusting them to care for my dad.
A Really Great Place!
They're really great. The value is kind of hard because it's a lot of money no matter where you go. The care is excellent. I know they had a party last night but other than that I don't really know too much about the activities. Compared to any other place we saw, Blessings is many hands above the others. There is no comparison. First of all, it is very nice and neat and clean. It's in a newer neighborhood. The caregivers are outgoing an loving. They took my mom right in and made her a part of the family. The only problem is her hearing aids keep getting lost but she tends to take them out so if you're not right there when she does it, it's hard to keep track of.