Reylyne Manor - Anaheim, CA

I really liked this home. Unfortunately it is simply too far for me to travel while mom is on hospice. I believe a place closer to home will work best.

Dad is happy!!

i have no complaints of how things are going for my dad since he had made the move into this community. The staff have been wonderful to him and our family is comfortable with the quality of care he is receiving. It has been the perfect for him and everything we had hoped for.

It has made a difficult decision easy to deal with

The whole experience has been excellent. It has made a difficult decision easy to deal with. The facility seemed really clean to me. The staff has been very friendly and accommodating. They seem very caring. The value is excellent for the services you get here. They do a great job at taking care of my loved one. Everything has been going excellent. I would recommend the Reylyne Manor to anyone. It is a nice place.

Very friendly staff!

I'd give them 5s all the way across the board, they do a great job here! The facility itself is very clean and well kept, and the staff are all friendly and helpful. I like that they're willing to learn the little things that make my loved one happy, like how she likes her tea prepared a certain way.