All Saints-Bishop Davies Ctr - Hurst, TX has yet not published prices.

Wonderful community!

The community at Bishop Davies Nursing is an older facility but it is very well kept. They are constantly painting and updating the community. It is a very pleasant and clean community. The staff and nursing staff are amazing. They are very helpful and friendly. A staff member who was not with Physical Therapy worked with my loved one daily and helped him to start walking again. The Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy was not the best. They do not offer a specific memory care unit but they do have a few memory care residents. I would recommend Bishop Davies and I have already recommended them to friends!

So far, so good

So far it's going very well, at the present time they can give my husband the care he needs. He's been there a month and so far we're pleased. They have a mens group that they want to take him to and whether or not he'll go, I don't know. It's hard to say, he's not someone who can play bingo or things like that, I can say he likes to go to the dining room and eat, he eats everything they put in front of him.