Bios Care Services - Glendale, CA

Bios Care Services - Glendale, CA has yet not published prices.

Helpful Aides

I appreciated that Bios Care Services was helpful in making my fathers' meals and encouraging him for more healthy eating. They also helped me with taking him places and to help run errands for my loved one.

Bios Care Services

My Aunt Ellen Read, got her caregiver from Bios Care Services. At first we were worried about her decision because she was just by herself, but they proved us wrong. They delivered an excellent service. Very affordable and most important thing is they have very caring caregivers which makes us sleep at night knowing our dear Aunt Ellen is in good hands.

Compassionate

My aunt lives far from us but we always know shes in good hands. We have good people that takes care of her. Make her life comdortable.

When my father -in law AND my mother - in law both required 24/7 in home care unexpectedly, we were referred to Bios Care Services. We paid a weeks deposit for each of them. They sent two caregivers to do 12 hour back to back shifts for three days straight for my father - in law, and then sent the same caregiver the next day to do a 14 hour shift for my mother - in law. After only one shift, my mother - in law passed away. Bios Care Services refuses to reimburse the deposit for my mother - in law because we didn't give "seven days written notice". I have no complaint against the caregivers, who were both very good. My issue is with the management and company policy, and the lack of compassion shown to a grieving 78 year old man who now has funeral expenses. They need to practice what they profess on their website.

Bios Care great experience

My first experience was really good. The people who took care of my uncle were great and trusted.

great job

They are really doing a great job taking care of my mom in all aspects. She makes even grocery shopping into a fun task.

My only feedback would be this: My mom tends to eat a lot of sugary food, and they need to be mindful that though mom likes sugary food that this is not the best for her and her diet should be bent more towards a healthier option when possible.

I'm very pleased with the in home car...

I'm very pleased with the in home care service, Bio Services. We had a rough start but things are much better. The staff is friendly and takes good care of my father.

BIOS CARE SERVICES is a Non-Medical, Private Pay Agency. We are the Preferred Choice for Seniors since 2006.

OUR RATE?
Our rates are affordable and services are flexible on HOURLY, DAILY, WEEKLY OR MONTHLY BASIS.

WHAT MAKE US DIFFERENT?
We established personalized care and our care manager maintains close communication with the family, clients and care provider themselves. We make occasional visits to existing clients home to ensure the clients well-being and satisfaction.

OUR SERVICES
We, offer personal care service to families needing respite care, patient's recovering from surgery, Handicapped & Disabled, Elderly requiring extra assistance at home, Individuals who need assistance due to injury or illnes and to the new mothers.

OUR CARE PROVIDERS
Our care providers & staff are truly dedicated to improve your well-being with specific attention to you as an individual.
Our care providers & staffs have over 10 years of experience providing care to seniors. They are extensively screened of criminal records, DMV violations & background check and have a verifiable references, CPR/First Aid Training, and TB Test. We committed to matching you with capable, dependable and honest care provider.

We are proud member of WEST HOLLYWOOD