Beehive Homes of Lafayette Memory Care - Lafayette, IN

Beehive Homes of Lafayette Memory Care - Lafayette, IN has yet not published prices.

A hidden gem.

My Mom has been living at BeeHive Homes of Lafayette for 3 months. It's a home. It feels like a home. Mom can decide when to return to her room whenever she wants but she increasing enjoys spending time in the common areas. She has made friends. The staff are attentive and kind. The owner, director, and house manager are all responsive, responsible and kind. This place is a hidden gem. I could no longer care for Mom at home. I cannot express how grateful I am to have found it.

Brand new and beautifully clean

This place was nothing but kind, considerate, and understanding. They treated my Mom well in the final weeks of her life. She enjoyed the place and she thrived while living there. All of the people were very nice and a few of the aids even knew my Mom from other assisted living facilities. She was surrounded by familiar faces and felt very comfortable. The staff was nothing but the best I could hope for during her final days. The food was good, it was a little bland, but that’s to be expected. The facility was brand new and beautifully clean, they kept it in great shape while she was there. I highly recommend this place.