Bethel Assisted Living Homes, LLC - Glenn Dale, MD

This was nice place. This place was recently opened when I went about 3 weeks ago, so only one resident was there. But, I believe that there are 6 beds or so. The staff seems friendly and attentive to the resident.

Best Assisted Living plate Ever

When I toured this facility my first reaction was "OMG", everything is immaculate! I did not have to second guess as to where I wanted to place my mother. She is very happy there and it is a home-like setting. They also cook her great meals and snacks!! When I come to visit her it's like I am visiting a relative they are very warm and inviting. They make you feel at home like you are part of the family.
I can't say enough about this place.
When my mother arrived from rehab she could barely walk. In less than a week the caregivers had my mother walking!! They have activities and my mother loves to watch all the fun movies they have.
They really give my mother the one on one care that I was searching for.

The caregivers treat my mother like she is part of their family. She is always clean and happy every time I visit, which is very often. Bethel Assisted Living Homes 1 is how you wish all assisted Living and nursing homes could be. I stumbled up on this gem of a home nestled in Glenn Dale, Md. If anyone is looking for a place to put their loved one this is the place to be!!

Lastly but not least I would live there if I could!!