thanks!

My mom was in this facility for almost 2 years and she considered it "HOME"; we felt the same way and are grateful for the considerate, loving and friendly care. The name "Best of" describes exactly what you expect and get here. Love you guys and thank you!

thanks!

Loving Home

My dad has Parkinson’s and as the disease progressed it was too hard for my mom to take care of him. We moved him here and we are so happy we did. The staff has been very caring and compassionate and he is treated with respect. The food is homemade and he has put on some much needed weight. This is a wonderful loving home. I highly recommend the Best of Europe.

They put on a big act they're only in it for the money

These people are only in it for the money they are not qualified to deal with dementia patients they took it personally and became very aggravated and agitated when my dads dementia became aggravated he was not violent but they made him move because they're only in it for
the money they put on a big show of compassion that has no basis

no complaints

The staff tries really hard at Best of Europe. I mean all of these places are depressing to me but I know the staff did everything they possibly could. The facility was really clean. They cooked fresh food. I really have no complaints about this facility.

Outstanding care and atmosphere

Ricca and her lady helpers accepted my father when his dementia was becoming very severe. He was a handful but they treated him with love and respect...and endless patience. The organic home-cooked meals were fabulous. The atmosphere in her home was always cheerful and the other residents seemed very content.
Ricca and the nurse practitioner who works with the facility tried everything they could to help my Dad. During his last week, they were accommodating, gracious to his visitors, and compassionate. I felt so much better knowing he spent his last days surrounded by their loving care.
I've been a nurse for 43 years and can honestly say The Best of Europe was the finest facility for the elderly that I have ever seen. I can't thank them enough for their loving care and cheerful attitudes.