The Hearth at Tudor Gardens- Zionsville, IN

This facility is not a facility, but a home. It is light, cheery and small enough to know others yet large enough to have privacy!

Food is terrible; lots of staff turnover.

The Hearth

Hi there, I would like to get some more details about your experience with us. Thank you for leaving feedback. Please reach out to us at [removed] so we may identify ways to improve your experience.

Amazing help

My mom has been at The Keepsake for many years
And the quality of help is always awesome!
Everyone loves my mom, which is reassuring!!!
Amazing,

The Hearth

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about The Hearth at Tudor Gardens! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Looks like a standard assisted living facility

While looking at facilities, this was my second pick. The only reason why I didn’t go with the community is that they weren’t willing to negotiate on the pricing. This facility is okay and it looks like a standard assisted living community. It seems to be more institutional than other places but it was still nice. The administrator was fine and she was willing to make adaptations for the things my mom needed. I would recommend this facility to other families.

The Hearth

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! T If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

Starting To Adjust Better

Mom is still struggling with being placed here but she seems to be improving. She is starting to relax a little more and starting to socialize and meet the residents. The staff has been very friendly and patient and kind.They responded very promptly when the call button rings which is important. The community itself appears clean and well maintained. I'm not sure how the food really is mom says that it is bland and tasteless but that could just be here and her own opinion I've never had a meal there so I couldn't say either way.

The Hearth

Thank you for your positive review! We are happy to hear mom is adjusting to The Hearth. If there is anything we can do for you please don't hesitate to reach out.

Fall City

Keepsake Village at the Hearth at Tudor Gardens is full of falls. There's not enough help to keep them safe or get your loved one changed in 30 minutes. You have to hire your own aide for consistent help.

The Hearth

Hi there, I appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. This feedback is very alarming and we would like the opportunity to discuss further.
Please reach out to us at [removed] at your earliest convenience. Thank you and have a great day.
- Dave Moberg, Executive Director

Mom loved her visit on Thursday. [Removed] was so great when Friday, the following day, mom fell and we had to accelerate the timeline. On Saturday morning, before her work hours actually started, she gave us great advice, another quick tour for her son, and then went to the hospital to help us there, too! Mom was so glad to hear she can move in, especially since she only had to wait a day!

The Hearth

Thank you so much for the review and great feedback about your experience at The Hearth at Tudor Gardens! We know how stressful a quick move to the community can be and are here to help make the transition as easy as possible for all involved. We are so happy to call your mom and your family a part of the Hearth family!

Mom is In Good Hands At this Facility

This is a nice community, and so far my mother seems to be pretty well with her move here. They seem to be trying their best to take care of her, and her needs. They have a nice staff, and they have been responsive, and kind. This is smaller community compared to others, but it is easy to find someone when you need some help. They have nice meals, and good activities available for their residents. Everything is working out pretty well for us at this facility, and I would recommend it.

The Hearth

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad to hear that your mother is adjusting well to her new home. We know it can be a difficult transition. We are glad to call you all a part of the Hearth family! Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you in the future. Thank you, Dave Moberg, Executive Director

A positive place

My mother in law is still adjusting to living at The Hearth. We are working with the staff on communication. We are going to start having family meetings so we can voice our concerns. I have eaten here and the food is very good. They are starting a music and memory program. The community seems clean and it fits her needs. I would say to look for a community's shortcomings. I also suggest that you ask specific questions to see if this community would be right for your loved one.

The Hearth

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are very glad to hear that your mom is adjusting to her new home. We thank you for the valuable feedback you provided for future residents and their families. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for your mother or your family in the future!

The staff seems a bit unengaged and the place is often a bit dirty due to housekeeping challenges. The Medical staff takes good care of the residents.

The Hearth

Dear William, thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide us with feedback. I would like the opportunity to discuss your concerns about staff engagement and cleanliness further. Please contact me at [removed]. Thank you again, Dave Moberg, Executive Director

Bad Environment

Hearth at Tudor Gardens in Keepsake Village is scary. One resident yells for help ALL the time while staff and aids just ignore her. She's either shouting in the middle of the activity living room with residents around as staff text or staff leave her alone in her room yelling. Staff don't seem to care or want to work with seniors. It's troubling what care the residents receive when no one from outside is there watching.

The Hearth

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am concerned by the feedback that you have provided and would like the opportunity to discuss this further to gather all the details. Please contact me at [removed] at your earliest convenience.

Dave Moberg, Executive Director

Initial adjustment

My Mother has adjusted as well as I think she can. I especially like the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff. Mother participates in the Saturday rosary and communion but doesn't leave her apt for anything else except to eat. I would like for her to be able to attend mass on Sunday. I do think the $600. fee high for the distribution of medication. Mother is still angry with me "for putting her away" as she put it.

The Hearth

Dear Theresa, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and providing us with valuable feedback. I know how difficult the transition from home to a senior living community can be for both you and your loved one. I am happy to hear that she is adjusting well and getting involved in our activities. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for either of you in the future. Sincerely, Dave Moberg - Executive Director

I'm Very Happy With Community

I'm happy with the choice of living here. Everything is going great. I like the meals and activities and the staff are so nice and helpful. It is a really nice looking place and the physical therapy is top notch.

The Hearth

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our community! We are so glad to hear that your transition to the Hearth has been so positive and we will continue to strive to provide the best possible care and service that you deserve. Please let me know if there is anything that you may need in the future. Thanks again, Dave Moberg, Executive Director

To long a wait for shower help,mistakes in medicine ,and manager failing to respond to long termacare insurance(CNA) needs to process claim

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are not entirely satisfied with us here at The Hearth at Tudor Gardens. We strive to offer the best in lifestyle and care. Please stop by the front office to further discuss your thoughts. Thank you again,
Executive Director

Too much waiting time between :1.Placing order with waitress and receiving the order.
2.Out of [removed] caps for cups paper cups,food items etc.
Suggest
1.A review of ordering supplies and food items.
2.Review your procedure in kitchen and dinning room.

The above suggestion area must for a people organization

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback and suggestions. I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our food service. I will be sure to look into this further. Please stop by the front office to further discuss your thoughts. Thank you again,
Executive Director

It is a lovely building and usually very clean.The dining room is pleasant .The staff is wonderful ,very helpful and kind.Dad enjoys PT and OT,and doing the step.The food has been an issue.Dad needs a low sodium diet,Can't eat spicy food likes thing cooked vegetables,cooked cereal etc.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Tudor Gardens! I am sorry to hear that you are not entirely satisfied with the food service. Please feel free to contact me at the community at [removed] to further discuss your thoughts. Thank you again!
Shelly McFall
Executive Director

Too many decisions are being made by destant corporate entity.On site decisions should be more prevalent.Food delivery system needs work to operate efficiently.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the food delivery system. Please stop by the front office to further discuss your thoughts. Thank you again,
Executive Director

It is understaffed and the remaining staff is diligent and overworked.I like the facility in that it is small enough to get to know the staff and the residents.Food -most of the residents are on some sort of hypertension medication i really think the food should be prepared with less salt.It can always be added at the table if preferred.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback. I pleased to hear that you happy with the size of our community, but I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with staffing. Please stop by the front office to further discuss your thoughts. Thank you again,
Executive Director

I love my apartment and the people here.But I've hated to see so many changes.too many good employees have left.The food service is not what it used to be.I love the nourses Bev Johnnie and Jacob.I hope they don't leave.Also love mary and everyone in therapy.I don't like it when they miss giving me showers.(It's happened about 3 times in the last month.)All the receptionist are good and chase is doing a good job.Glad to see Deja back

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Tudor Gardens! I am sorry to hear that you are not entirely satisfied with the recent changes. Change can be hard, but we are here to help you through the changes. Please feel free to stop in at the front office or contact me at [removed] to further discuss your thoughts. Thank you again! Sincerely, Shelly McFall Executive Director

We toured several places before making a choice. Love the look and feel. Staff is always very responsive, great good and many activities to choose from.

Excellent memory care

My loved one lived in their memory care wing for over a year, and I thought this was a wonderful place for memory care. The staff is friendly, caring, and professional, and they did a great job looking after my loved one.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Tudor Gardens!

Nice enough looking, but not a good atmosphere

What struck me during our tour was how clinical this place felt. Everything was shiny and new, but also felt cold and soulless. It looked like the care they provided was fine, but it wasn't the sort of atmosphere I would want for my Dad.
Another issue to be aware of is the lack of diversity in this facility. I believe that my father would have been their only African American resident. I noticed this was the case in many of the facilities we toured as well, so the parent companies of these facilities should consider looking into how to broaden their appeal to other communities.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Tudor Gardens. We strive to offer the best in lifestyle and care. Please give us a call to further discuss your thoughts and conerns. Thank you again, Troy Cannaday

Very pleased

We're very very happy with this place so far, we have no complaints! I'd have no problem recommending this place to anyone looking into care options!

The Hearth

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to offer the best in lifestyle and care here at The Hearth at Tudor Gardens. If you have any question or need any assistance at this time, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Troy Cannaday, Executive Director

Only private pay. No medica...

Only private pay. No medicaid. No nursing care. On a busy street.

The Hearth

Liked this very much. Narrowing down ...

Liked this very much. Narrowing down to three at this point.

The Hearth

Daughter was visiting today. 1 & 2-be...

Daughter was visiting today. 1 & 2-bedroom apts, excellent meals, memory services

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback. We strive to offer the best in lifestyle and care. Sincerely, Troy Cannaday, Executive Director

7-2 just opened 2/10. very large apts...

7-2 just opened 2/10. very large apts w/full kitchen, lg bath & walk-in closet. limited rehab, no skilled nursing. memory care is identical in style, nice furnished studio. NOT same managing co as Prestwick & Windermere.

Toured facility.Good.

Toured facility.Good.

The Hearth

This was lovely but it is on the bord...

This was lovely but it is on the border of my geography plan. It is doable and it is close to where my husband works. It has the best size rooms This by far has the best size rooms and the bathroom entrance is from the bedroom, which my mother is used to. I loved it but it is on the edge of my geography plan. I wish it were a bit closer. I wouldn't mind the distance but Mom might.

The Hearth

The Hearth at Tudor Gardens offers an elegant but affordable lifestyle for seniors who value their independence but want the security of knowing that help is there when needed. Tudor Gardens is located in the charming village of Zionsville, known for its friendly townspeople and historical brick Main Street.
The Hearth at Tudor Gardens offers a variety of apartment styles, elegant and relaxed dining, extensive recreational programs and transportation services. Residents remain as independent as possible while having personal care services available from our dedicated assisted living staff. Within our lovely community is our Keepsake Village, our memory care center; for those residents who would benefit from a secure and tailored activities program.
The Hearth at Tudor Gardens is like home, offering good living, friendships and peace of mind.