BeeHive Homes of Excelsior - Excelsior, MN

the best memory care assisted living

Five stars all the way...we moved my mother in law to BeeHive as the nursing home she was in was unable to get her to even shower. BeeHive had her showered within three hours of moving in and are on top of all of her medical, hygiene and memory care needs! Fabulous care, fabulous staff, fabulous home!

What's best for Mom??

The Beehive is a small, close-knit group. My mom feels that some of the staff are very kind and caring and others are not as concerned about her well being. I wish that there were more variety in the food options that would better match my mom's eating habits, but I'm not always sure that she asks for what she wants. I'm hoping that the new activities director will be better able to get her involved. I see lots of people in the main rooms, but my mom want to sit in her own room which makes me sad - I do know they try to include her. I admire how difficult it is to work with those who are suffering from memory care issues.

Friendly and helpful staff

We've been very pleased with how things have gone with BeeHive Homes! It's a very nice community, and they've been very easy to work with through the whole process. They were very accommodating to our situation when we moved our loved one in, and we've been happy with the service and communication we've had since.

BeeHive Homes of Excelsior is a new model of Assisted Living Memory Care opening January 2014. This beautiful residential assisted living is located off of Highway 7 and Highway 41 and encompasses over 17,000 square feet of living space as well as storage area and underground parking. The residence maintains the look and feel of a family home while offering the safety features and care required for each resident.

BeeHive Homes opened its first residence over 25 years ago. Since then, over 140 homes have opened in 15 states. The success of BeeHive Homes has been a result of the unique concept of a family home environment combined with the exceptional quality and philosophy of care. BeeHive Homes of Excelsior is the first of this model to be brought to the Midwest.

The name "BeeHive Homes" was coined from the term "beehive" which means "a place where busy people are assembled". Our goal is for our residents to be engaged, purposeful, and find plenty of enjoyment, peace and companionship as they live life.

Come experience the difference that BeeHive Homes has to offer!