Beehive Home of Smyrna - Louisville, KY

Great facility if you are able to visit your loved one often to insure your wises for your loved one is being followed.... For example: you want your loved one up in time for breakfast, to be more active with walking around the facility, etc.
I wish more activities we're offered on a routine and scheduled basis. Activities are sometimes planned but fail to be carried out... This is discouraging both for our loved ones and and for the family.
Other than that it is very clean and the caregivers are extremely kind.

Very family friendly atmosphere. Ifyou arelooking for a very small community this may be for you. The main drawback is very small rooms and bathrooms.

WE REALLY LIKED BEEHIVE. SEEMED VERY HOMEY. WAS VERY CLEAN AND NO SMELLS.

A great Community for care

This is a nice community. We like the caring staff. They are improving the meals that are served. We are happy that they. It is a nice home atmosphere. They
offer alot of great activites for her to participate. We like the home feeling of the community and would recommend families for the value and the care that is given for a loved one.

Hard to rate...

My mother in law has been in Bee Hive for about 2 months now. I waited to give a rating due to my mother in law being so hard to please. She is not happy there but honestly she is not happy anywhere not even in her own home. She complains every time we see her about something. I can only give you my opinion of the facility as my husband and I see it. The ratings above were hard to decide upon since we are not the one living there and all we hear are complaints. My mother in law looks better, hygiene is better, room is always clean and she never complains about the way she is treated or spoke to. We believe it is the best place for her and it is definitely been the best place she has ever stayed. You just can't make some people happy...

Great place for mom

Everyone has been very helpful, kind and accepting of my mother and our family. While my mother is still adjusting, I feel she is in excellent hands. Would highly recommend.

A home instead of a hotel

After a devastating exerience at Morning Pointe, imagine our joy at finding a caring and competent place for my mom. And that place is beehive. My mom says it best -- "They kicked me out of a hotel and I moved into a home."!

I like them very much. They have done a good job.

I like them very much. They have done a good job.

Quality service with a commitment to excellence, that is Bee Hive Homes! Bee Hive Homes feature family style living in a residential setting for those who do not require full time skilled nursing care. The Bee Hive home is a planned environment, allowing for ten to fourteen residents to enjoy a quality of lifestyle with group association, yet still offering the utmost in privacy with individual bedrooms and at least a half bath. Most importantly, we offer 24-hour supervision with exceptional staff members, trained in quality geriatric care, but committed to a home and family environment. What makes Bee Hive Homes so unique is the focus on family style living with people who really care.