Beatitudes Mission Inc - San Ramon, CA

Review of Beatitudes Mission Inc - San Ramon, CA

Afsooni the owner was so sweet and was able to meet me on very short notice to have a tour. She is very knowledgeable and compassionate. I hope that we can use her facility but it will depend on my mother in law and when we relocate her from LA.

Not Much Experience With Them

I have very little experience with them, but the people that own it that I met with are very personable and I think that they truly care. I was referred to them with a very high referral by two people who used them before, but they did not have anything available at the time and just showed me around.

We are licensed for 6 with professional caregivers live in on-site and are there for you when you need them 24/7. Three caregivers are on duty during the day and 1 night person. We have a Dementia and Hospice Waiver. We also accept respite, incontinent and Alzheimer's patients.

We have beautiful spacious home, large bedrooms, a covered patio area for outside entertainment and relaxation; a large backyard adorned with a rose garden and fruit trees.

Meals and snacks are provided, laundry service, assistance with administering prescription medicines and scheduling medical and dental appointments, bathing, grooming, dressing and other personal needs, social activities, music and recreational entertainment.