Baywood Home Care - Minneapolis, MN

Baywood Home Care - Minneapolis, MN has yet not published prices.

Home Care I Would Recommend

This is a good home care agency. They are taking good care of my mother and her needs. I do feel comfortable leaving my mother in the hands of the care givers. They help out with cooking, cleaning, and some personal care. They are good at providing these services. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

Professional, Reliable, & Compassionate Staff

I am so pleased to have had Baywood recommended to me. They stepped in when my Mother needed help the most. Great oversight, RN on call, compassionate Home Healthcare Workers with great training. Because of their compassionate care and attention to detail my Mother is able to live on her own in an independent living facility at age 95. The communication with me is excellent; any health issues are promptly noticed and reported before they can become serious issues. We had a few bumps in the road with staff turnover, which is to be expected, but it was handled professionally and with minimal disruption. I always feel my Mother is in good hands. I have great confidence in this company and am so happy to have a working relationship with them.

At Baywood Home Care, your family’s needs and aspirations are always our top priority. We focus on the client’s and family’s experience, not just on completing tasks. Our skilled and caring Home Health Aides can provide your family member with both the safety and 24-hour care that they would get with assisted living or nursing home care, but in their own home environment.We provide home care WHEREVER HOME IS, whether a long-time family home, an independent apartment on a senior campus, or an assisted living apartment.