Will this work? We asked ourselves?

We moved my Mom here Feb 3rd and we were not disappointed. The people here are phenomenal! My Dad just died recently so I'm sure it'll take my mother awhile to get more involved but it's early yet. So far though I am proud of Mom. She was terrified at first but now that she's got all her familiar things from her home around her we're hoping it won't take long to get adjusted.
Thank you Judy!

Bayside Senior Living is Onconto's newest community built for those 55 and better! It features a variety of floor plans with large 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes. A community that was designed to provide all of the facilities of a 5 star hotel, Bayside Senior Living offers a spacious Clubroom with kitchen facilities, an Internet Cafe with free Wi-Fi, a fully equipped Fitness Center, an onsite Hair Care Center, and heated underground parking. Close to everything, Bayside Senior Living is within walking distance of the local grocery store, Shopko, Dollar General, McDonald's and Hardee's. Come experience senior living at it's best!