Hallmark Place - Kimberly, WI

Caring and safe ... that's Hallmark Place!Conveniently located just east of Appleton, Hallmark Place is the place to be! We are just minutes away from many restaurants and stores. Our apartments are affordable and spacious and when you add your personal touch to your apartment, it truly feels like home. Many of our tenants wished they had moved here sooner!We offer a variety of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in our 128 unit community. Some apartments have a den or fireplace. For those with moderate income, we also offer a reduced rate.If you like to meet new people and want to enjoy your retirement life, this is the place for you. There are weekly scheduled fun activities, cards, casino trips, bingo nights, movie nights, bus trips, speakers, coffee hours, luncheons and a monthly themed catered meal with entertainment - all this UNDER ONE ROOF! No need to leave our building or go from building to building to participate in these activities - this is extra nice when it is dark out or bad weather occurs.Our caring staff and tenants are just an added bonus to our carefree, maintenance free living! We would love to have you be a part of our Hallmark Family.

Very nice independent living!

I think they do a great job at Hallmark Place, my loved one lived here for quite a while before she moved due to increased care needs. The facility itself is well kept and well maintained, the staff are friendly and helpful, and they've got a good variety of activities. They just have high standards across the board here, and I would recommend them to anyone looking into independent living in the area!

I have referred a number of people here.

Everyone I've run into here are very happy with it, and we're able to add activities if we need to. I have recently started a Bible study. I spoke to a number of people that were living here when I was making a decision, and they were all very happy. The size of the community also was a deciding factor. I have referred a number of people here. The manager Bev Lenz is doing an excellent job, and you can go to the bank with what she tells you.