Maple Crest Apartments - Port Washington, WI

So far it is very nice, friendly people, the grounds are well maintained and the apartments as well. Only issue is the loud dinging of the elevator and trouble getting through to the office. The woods are a nice addition and love the quiet location.

She's probably happier here than she lets on

I haven't been up there, my sister visits a couple of times a week but I have spoken with my mother everyday, she's fine, it's hard to tell from moms reaction because she left the home that she had since 1956 and she wanted to be there for the rest of her life so it's really hard to tease out what she really thinks of it. My sister is pretty picky and she was the one who said it was okay. We were looking at this one and another one, after we looked at this one we didn't even see the other one. It is a nice wooded area with palces to walk and it had a handicapped accesible apartment available. My mom is making friends, even though shes saying she's not, shes spending all of this time outisde with some of the other ladies, she says she doesn't talk but I can't imagine my mom doing that, they have bingo and a lot of other activities going on like ice cream socials and she's mixing with other people which we really like.