Ridgeview Highlands - Appleton, WI

Spacious 1 & 2 bedroom, some with great room and fireplace or den, also 2 bedroom 2 bath townhomes with attached 1 or 2 car garage, direct entry, single level. Quiet wooded setting minutes from shopping, banks, churches and restaurants. Many exciting social activities. You’ll realize you belong the moment you arrive.

I would recommend this community.

The staff is wonderful at this community. They have been very helpful. The staff and the residents are friendly. They have luncheons you can sign up for and the food is god. They offer some daily activities including card playing and a book club. This community is everything they said it would be and more.

I like living here

This community does not offer a meal plan. The staff are very nice and take care of everything. They offer a lot of daily activities and social events. My room is nice and it has large windows. The community is well maintained and I would recommend this community.

I would recommend Ridgeview Highlands!!

I have joined and enjoyed various activities offered in this community. The food is good. They keep the community clean and well taken care of. The staff are very helpful, friendly and wonderful. I am glad I moved into this community.

staff are always getting back with us

Everything is all in place here at Ridgeview Highlands. The staff are always getting back with us if we have any concerns. The communication with them is really well. I have really been pleased with this facility overall.

really like it here

We really like it here at Ridgeview Highlands. I live here and am pleased with the experience. It is expensive, but then I feel it is worth it for the convenience and quality of life that it provides us. Everyone here has been very good to us and the place is lovely.

The tour was fine

We haven't moved in yet but the tour was fine. The facility was very clean. There was no mess or any odors. The staff was very friendly and very informative. I can't rate the value, care services, or activities because we have not moved in yet. It is not applicable. Overall, Everything went very good on the tour. It seems to be a very nice community. Everyone was nice and welcoming. It seems like a really good place.

Designed to Meet My Needs

I have yet to move in, but the warm reception I've received so far from the current residents has been most welcome. The Fair rating for Activities is only made because I've yet to involve myself in any of those made available.

As far as I can tell, RH has hit a home run re: proividing a welcoming environment.