Highlands at Mahler Park - Neenah, WI

I was impressed by it. I saw two units. One was a 2 bedroom 1 bath a resident let me see. The 1 bedroom 1 bath I was shown was rented, but not moved in yet. I'd toured here in 2010, but didn't remember all. I still had the folder, but needed updating. I don't have a printer right now.

I am extremely happy with Highlands!!!

This is a clean and well taken care of community. I am in a brand new apartment. The staff are very helpful. They answer your questions and address your concerns quickly. The management is very good. They do not offer a meal plan but they do occasionally have meals catered. I would recommend this community.

Neenah, WI’s newest and finest Senior Apartment Community, The Highlands at Mahler Park offers multiple styles of spacious brand new one and two bedroom apartments to Active Seniors age 55 or better with some available for moderate income seniors.

Our buildings are fully equipped with elevators and locked entrances with intercoms, as well as gas forced-air heat. Every apartment is equipped with central air conditioning and includes deluxe appliances, a balcony or patio, heated underground parking, additional storage and washer/dryer connections.

Common areas include a Craft/Multi-Purpose Room, Library/Media Center, Exercise Facility, Guest Suite and an Elegant Community Center where there is always something new going on. We invite you to be as involved as you desire in our regular activities including catered dinners, sports activities, classes and seminars, card games and other social events. We guarantee that you will love it here!