Bayberry Retirement Inn - Eden, NC has yet not published prices.

Great Place

Bayberry Retirement Inn has been a great fit for my friend so far. We chose this community for its closeness and convenience. The facility itself is really nice. The staff are very friendly, and the meals are very good. My friend found the portion sizes to be too small, but when she mentioned her concerns to the director, she was more than willing to offer more food upon request. My friend was given one of the premium rooms here at Bayberry, and it is very nice. They do an excellent job keeping the community clean and tidy, and they offer a lot of activities for the residents. Bayberry is really a great place, and my friend is very happy here.

My tour for home

This was a nice tour. I liked the staff that was nice and answer the questions that we had. The community appeared to be clean and maintained. The community has a lot to offer. I would have liked to have moved into the community, but my insurance could not assist me. I am able to recommend this community to others wanting a nice community to call home.