Bayada Home Health Care - Greenville, NC

Bayada Home Health Care - Greenville, NC has yet not published prices.

Satisfied with the service

Overall we've been satisfied with the service offered by Bayada Home Health Care. For the most part the aides have been friendly and the service has been very reliable.

I give them the highest praise! They've been great!

Bayada Home Health has been wonderful! I really couldn't say enough good things about them. They were all very accommodating and I really appreciated everything they were willing to do for my parents. unfortunately my parents have been so stubborn and have fired the company behind my back! They are just not willing to accept the fact that the extra help is needed and let them go without letting me or my brother know! Bayada left the door open for services to begin once they're ready and I really appreciate them for that. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again when my parents can cooperate!

The home care service that CarePartners provides offers a precious alternative to facility living for many seniors in North Carolina. We provide not only care, but also the opportunity for independence, for our clients and their families. CarePartners is dedicated to quality, compassion, patience and safety through our personal and companion care services. A plan-of-care is designed specifically to fit each client’s medical and personal needs.

CarePartners employs only the most qualified and compassionate caregivers so that our clients receive highly personalized, client-centered care. Caregivers are hand-selected after going through a rigorous screening process in order to provide the most reliable, trustworthy services possible. This process includes a thorough examination of each employee’s driving record, SBI background check and extensive reference checks. Additionally, all caregivers are bonded and insured.

Since the need for care never stops, neither do we: CarePartners provides services 24 hours a day 365 days a year. CarePartners proudly provides services to residents of Beaufort, Craven, Edgecombe, Greene, Lenoir, Martin, Pitt and Wilson Counties.