Azura Memory Care of Monroe - Monroe, WI

Review of Azura Memory Care of Monroe - Monroe, WI

You are all daring great.
I know [Removed] is properly takes care of.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for trusting in our care and for sharing some kudos with us too!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Monroe - Monroe, WI

I brought my mother there it will be 2 yrs in July what I have notice, they gave three meals a day which I have tried and they are very good. They are very kind to the ones who like , also they play games, have music talk and a lot of hugs. In my eyes this is a very nice place to be.

Paula Gibson

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your Mom's life. We treasure every moment! We are so glad to hear that you enjoy our meals and are enjoying the fun we have around the house too!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Monroe - Monroe, WI

[Removed] (my mother) is getting exceptional care. She is very happy living there. She has friends and people here her age. We are very fortunate to have the memory care facility is our community.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for allowing us to care for your Mom. It is such an honor!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Monroe - Monroe, WI

Quality care by a caring/housing staff. Treated with respect and compassion.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for recognizing the quality of our care and team and the lengths the go to treat everyone with dignity and compassion. They are truly an EXCEPTIONAL crew!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Monroe - Monroe, WI

They are always friendly and take good care of my daughter. I very much appreciate all they do.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for trusting in our care and for allowing us to be a part of her and your life too!

Great place.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for your wonderful sentiment!

Good care.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Good food and clean facility.
I wish there was some way to keep long time employees as change of caretakers is a little hard on residents.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this wonderful feedback and we agree change of our care team is difficult, but our Monroe home has a number of team members that have been with us for over a decade. We use this wealth of knowledge in our MOSAIC training system to ensure new team members are properly trained not just in how to care for our residents, but to know them on a personal level too.

Review of Azura Memory Care of Monroe - Monroe, WI

I am most pleased with this care my father receives and the fine staff that work here. It is a pleasant, loving atmosphere and my dad, I feels, feels safe and secure.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing this with us. Our home and our Team in Monroe is amazing! We are so honored to care for your dad and all that within our family of care.

Review of Azura Memory Care of Monroe - Monroe, WI

The staff here is really good and I appreciate talking to [Removed] because we can come up with some solutions. The staff is wonderful.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing these sentiments with us and working with us to ensure that your loved one's needs were met .

Providing compassionate care begins with a secure, warm setting. When people with memory loss feel at home, they respond more positively and interact more with others.

At Azura Memory Care our relationship-based care philosophy recognizes each person is an extraordinary individual and focuses on engagement.

Azura has earned a reputation for elevating the standard of memory care through our evidence-based, cutting-edge training called MOSAIC. This exclusive training program ensures every Team Member understands the disease process of dementia and how to effectively approach, communicate and engage those within our care to successfully help them have a joyful experience.

Our belief is that every part of our care needs to be a personalized MOSAIC of love and support that encourages our residents to live, not just exist.

We're proud of the caliber of programming we provide, and we promise you that your loved one will be cared for with respect and unparalleled support for their physical, mental and emotional needs.

Experience Azura, Experience Joy!