We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
We have just built this house for Adult family home in October, 2010. It is a beautiful house located in West side of Madison, Wisconsin, a quiet, new neighborhood. All the buildings in the neighborhood are about 1-4 years old Modern architecture.
2. Madison is a beautiful city, the capital of Wisconsin. our house is close to everywhere: hospital, fitness center, West Town Mall, church and library.
3. Our house was built according to ADA requirement. Wheelchair is accessible everywhere inside and outside the house. Each room has an attached bathroom with a shower.Each room has internet access, private phone line and Cable. We provide free public phone, free internet and local cable channels.
3. The operator is a couple living in the house to monitor and help with residents care. Both husband and the wife has over 30 years medical experience. The wife, Fengling Chen has worked in Oakwood Village, an Alzheimer's facility for about 10 years.
4. The wife is very experienced in personal care such as giving resident shower, cutting the nails, shaving etc. We provide excellent house keeping, bedding, laundry services. We provide excellent meal services: cooking three nutrient meals with two snacks.
3.Both husband and wife has acupuncture and massage licenses. We often give the residents massage to reduce the pain, improve the blood circulation and boost immune function.
4.We are very friendly and experienced in caring residents with dementia, Alzheimer and other mental illness. We have a resident , Harold Pilgrim, transferred here from the other CBRF facility. He had behavioral problem and used to live in a Mental Hospital for some time. Since he moved to our facility he has become very happy and healthy. He said that we have been treating him with respect, dignity and offering him the very good care. He enjoys our d