We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Cypress Assisted Living is a licensed Type B 11-bed assisted living residence designed for elders who are unable to live alone but choose not to reside in a nursing home. Our intimacy allows for one-on-one loving care.
We are located in the wooded Timberlake Estates near Hwy. 290/Huffmeister in northwest Houston. A nearby pond provides a place to visit. Our garden yields fresh vegetables and outdoor opportunities. Area hospitals are N. Cypress, Cy-Fair, Kindred, Methodist Willowbrook, and Tomball Regional. House call physician services are available.
Paul and Sharon Ragsdale are uniquely qualified and gifted in the care of the elderly. Sharon is an RN and a certified wound, ostomy, continence nurse. Paul is a qualified Assisted Living Manager and a former Baylor College of Medicine retinal photographer. Together, they work as a team to provide the most cost-effective, loving alternative to institutional senior living. All care, furnishings, linens, laundry, meals and supervision are included in the cost.
No family should stand alone when facing transition. Our philosophy of elderhood sets us apart from all other long-term care options in NW Houston. It is the sanctuary that we offer to those who want to keep maturing and giving.