Avalon Memory Care – McKinney Ranch - McKinney, TX

Avalon Memory Care – McKinney Ranch - McKinney, TX has yet not published prices.

Fortunate

We were fortunate enough to be referred to Avalon after my father had surpassed his needs at an Assisted Living facility. The Team at Avalon far exceeded expectations of care, love and attendance towards dad. They were very engaged and communicative with me in a proactive manner. Innovative in ways they understand and build a truly honorable and dignified environment for the resident. The facility itself was spectacular. First class all the way, and a great value. Fell instantly at 'home' as my father did. I am so grateful for the compassion and care they provide to the residents.

Avalon offers personalized care and services with a loving, people-oriented staff in our elegantly furnished homes located in single family residential neighborhoods throughout the Metroplex. Our residents feel at home in the comfort and convenience of a caring and nurturing environment. We offer greater independence, privacy, choices, and individuality than any other modem of care, and we really do enhance an individual’s self-esteem and dignity. We often gain control over incontinence difficulties and a higher quality of life is achieved. We eliminate the need for traditional institutional nursing home care. Our homes are designed to help residents live full, enriched, and comfortable lives with the assistance of our trained staff 24 hours a day.