Autumn Woods Nursing Center - Livonia, MI has yet not published prices.

Horrible Food!

The staff is friendly but the facility is not as clean as it could be. I have to ask that they clean my loved one every week when I visit. The food is absolutely horrible!!!!!

It was not a good place, it was depressing.

We were here for a couple of weeks, because at first they were the only ones that would work with our insurance. It needs expansion, it's very small and cramped. The residents are allowed to roam around, and they go into each others rooms, and bathrooms. They don't match up the residents by health so that someone who is mobile and alert is sharing a room with someone who is bedridden and moans all night. It was not a good place, it was depressing. The staff was friendly and helpful, and they would always do whatever you asked, but they didn't have enough to keep up with the incidentals, and the residents are just sitting in the halls. I did like that they had a 24 hour kitchen so if they were hungry at night they could still get some food, I didn't see that at other places. They didn't seem to have activities, or go out on trips. They were a little long about response time, and I would have to request that they change the bed or clean the bathroom.