Autumn Meadows - Laguna Niguel, CA

Very nice and clean, but no awake caregivers at night.

I chose this community because I like the ratio of caregivers to residents. The house is immaculate and the caregivers and the care they provide, are very good. The room is very nice, and the quality of the food is great. There isn't much for activities, but we knew that going in. My only concern is that the caregivers that are there at night are not awake caregivers, so nighttime care requires we hire someone to come in at night, which is and extra cost we didn't expect.

Mary is lovely and has very...

Mary is lovely and has very nice facilities. We are seriously interested in making a commitment for our aunt.

Happy

My mother is a resident in Laguna Niguel. It is a clean, bright, appealing facility. Everyone is friendly and caring. I have only positive experiences with my mom's situation here.

Wonderful Place!

My mother for a brief period this year. It was wonderful. They were super nice and it was everything that we hoped they would be and they treated her very well. It's very clean. The staff is sweet as can be, very accommodating. They mostly cater to people that are not so active anymore but they have music which is kind of neat. The main caregiver would play piano and they would sing. It was fun. It's owned by a doctor and his wife and the doctor is very involved. He came and visited my mom in the hospital before she moved in. I'd use them again in a heartbeat!

3rd Class RCFE.

This place is run by the care givers. They are arrogant, inept and have attitude. Owner is just interested in collecting the monthly checks. Service is extremely poor and food is below standard. Think twice before putting your loved one in this home.