Astoria Gardens Tracy - Tracy, CA

It Was Time To Move

My dad left a month ago from this community. Nothing negative happened but we were not needing care help for my dad. The staff were really top notch and great. The director is phenomenal, she has really personalized care and she was very instrumental when getting help for my mom. They did have some activities available but she was too ill and dad did not want to leave her side.

She is Participating In A Few Activities Offered

My aunt is doing well here at this community. Everything is working out very well for her here. The community is well-kept, they do a job with the cleaning. The staff is good. She is trying a few of the activities offered. I've tired some of the meals and the food is good. I'am comfortable with the care they are providing her. I would recommend this community.

Mom Is Doing Good

This community is clean and well maintained. I find the staff are nice, welcoming and respectful. My mom enjoys her meals most of the time. At times the staff will interact with my mom to keep her comfortable. It all have been good for us and I would recommend this community.

I would give Astoria Gardens MORE sta...

I would give Astoria Gardens MORE stars if available! It has been an exceptional experience thus far. Everyone has anticipated every need and gone above & beyond. Most importantly, my parents are pampered, happy and extremely well cared for. It is very telling when you observe a happy, well trained staff as well. Astoria Gardens is a model for how a senior residential community should operate.

Astoria Gardens is a beautifully landscaped, single-story community, specially designed to meet the needs of those who should not live at home but do not need a nursing home. A wide array of supportive services are offered in gracious and comfortable surroundings.

Residents of Astoria Gardens live in three distinct neighborhoods, each with its own living areas and enclosed courtyard. Services and programming are specialized to accommodate different needs: those who are more independent as well as those with Alzheimer's or other memory loss conditions.

A clock tower marks the main building, home to Astoria Place and The Gardens neighborhoods. The Villa is Astoria Gardens' more private neighborhood, housed in its own beautiful building.

'Round-the-clock staff provides expert care at just the right level needed, with the perfect blend of respect, warmth and compassion. Services include delicious meals, health care, transportation, and a wide variety of activities. Combined with a long list of amenities, the result is an environment that offers these priceless benefits: peace of mind, a place for safekeeping, and social, mental and physical engagement.

Reminiscent of a charming, single-story resort, Astoria Gardens is located in Tracy, just 60 miles east of San Francisco.