Assisting Hands of Essex, South Morris, and Passaic Counties - Livingston, NJ

Assisting Hands of Essex, South Morris, and Passaic Counties - Livingston, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Light Housekeeping
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Respite care available
  • Personal Laundry
  • hospice care assistance

Review of Assisting Hands of Essex, South Morris, and Passaic Counties - Livingston, NJ

The team at Assisting Hands Livingston is amazing. I called them as I needed immediate care for my dad and they met with me and put a care plan in place and got us a wonderful caring caregiver.
What a wonderful organization!

Mitch Weber

Thank you very much fort the kind words!

My mother has dementia and was becoming a burden on our family as caregivers. We contacted Assisting Hands Livingston and they provided us with a highly skilled caregiver who has made such a positive difference in my, mom’s life. Thank you Assisting Hands!

Mitch Weber

The Assisting Hands team thanks you for your kind word!

Assisting Hands Livingston are Amazing!

I needed to provide care for my mother-in-law due to her progressive Dementia.
She needed hands-on care to insure her safety and well being.
I interviewed 3 home care agencies and chose Assisting Hands Livingston.
They are amazing. Their staff is dedicated and their caregivers are passionate about the care they provide.
To walk in the home and see my mother-in-law with a smile on her face makes our family feel great.
Thank you Assisting Hands and a special thanks to [Removed] for all his time and effort in putting all the pieces together.

Jim,
Thank you from all of us at Assisting Hands. Your cooperation and dedication made the process work so well.

Assisted Hands Livingston has been a great help to my family. They have provided our family with great caregivers and could not be more pleased with their passion and commitment to the hands-on services that they provide. Kudos to Assisting Hands!!

Mitch Weber

Thank you for your kind words!
The Assisting hands Staff!

Review of Assisting Hands of Livingston, NJ

My mother had a stroke and we reached out to Assisting Hands Livingston to provide caregiver assistance. I have never met a company who is so "hands on" and it is comforting to know my mom has such good care.

Review of Assisting Hands in Livingston, NJ

Assisting Hands took wonderful care of me after I broke my hip. Lucy was my aide. She makes the best vegetable soup.

Review of Assisting Hands in Livingston, New Jersey

My dad had a live-in caregiver until he passed recently. I have to commend the man who worked with my dad for over a year because my dad isn't easy to handle. Dementia made it worse. The caregiver was always kind and loving and a wonderful companion. I really have to thank Assisting Hands for making this match and making my dad the happiest he's been in years.

Review of Assisting Hands Home Care in Livingston, NJ

I hired Assisting Hands to take care of my great Uncle. He is a very volatile, tough man to take care of, but they found a live-in who just had endless amounts of patience. The caregiver was wonderful and became part of the family, and everyone at Assisting Hands was supportive as well.

Mitch Weber

Thank you Linda. Your kind words are very much appreciated.

An Agency you can count on 100%

I can not begin to write this review without tears in my eyes.
My mother came to live with me 14 years ago, after my father passed away. My daughter contacted Mitch Weber from Assisting Hands, to try and get some respite care so that I could get away. Little did we know just how this agency would impact our lives. My mother began to show signs of Alzheimers disease. I contacted Mitch and from that day Assisting Hands, provided the best caregivers I could hope for. For a time they lived in the house with us, and when my mother could no longer remain at home, she has a wonderful companion with her at the facility she now lives in.
I have been able to call Beth and Mitch anytime day or night and they are always there for us.

Helpful and caring!

I can not say enough kind words about our experience with Mitch and Beth [last name removed]! They have been so helpful with my elderly grandmother since the very first phone call. I highly recommend their services! My whole family will be forever grateful to them.

Thank you Assisting hands!

Assisting Hands Home Care of Livingston nj has been an incredible find for my family.
My mother was in a sub-acute for rehab from hip replacement and we needed a caregiver for 24/7 live-in upon her release.
Their team met with my family and the staff at the rehab center. They put together a plan of care, arranged all the discharge paperwork, arranged transportation home from the facility, order the medical equipment etc.
We have been so overwhelmed with everything and they took charge of all!
My mom has a phenomenal caregiver now who lives with her and she is recuperating nicely.
Assisting Hands really cares and goes the extra mile to make sure my mom is well taken care of.
I highly recommend them to anyone looking for caregiver services. Thank you Assisting Hands.

gkagel

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love working with you and your mother. She is a wonderful woman and we wish her a speedy recovery.

Thanking Assisting hands

My name is Allison and I wanted to write about my experience with Assisting Hands Home Care. I started using Assisting Hands about 6 months ago, when my mother had stage 3 dementia. The caregiver I had was wonderful, very reliable, and trustworthy. The owners were very nice and they helped me with whatever problem I had and I cannot thank them enough for the service.

Hi Allison,
It is our pleasure and glad we are making a positive difference in your mother's life.

The Best Home Care Company

I started using Assisting Hands of Livingston 3 months ago to take care of my Aunt.
I was nervous about letting someone in her home but it tuned out to be the best decision.
Their staff is experienced, knowledgeable and has really provided my aunt with great caregivers who are reliable, engaging and most importantly keep my aunt safe and healthy.
The burden of taking care of my aunt became overwhelming to the family but now we all have peace of mind. Assisting Hands feels like a family to me. They are there to monitor my aunt and available to discuss any changes in her plan of care at all times.
I truly recommend them to anyone who needs help in the home to take care of a loved one!

Mitch Weber

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of your Aunt. she is a wonderful lady.

At Assisting Hands, our mission is to offer our clients the very finest personalized non-medical care, allowing them to live safely and comfortably in their own homes. Sometimes life’s natural events-aging, illness, or disability-can make living independently at home more difficult. At Assisting Hands Home Care, we understand. Our trained dependable caregivers and personal assistants can help overcome those challenges, and make home an even better place to be. We include everything from companionship, meal preparation, errands/shopping, transportation,medication reminders, shopping and errands, light housekeeping and laundry,mobility/ transference, toileting to personal care and help with bathing and dressing. We use a robust technology to expeditiously respond to your needs, find the best match between clients and caregivers, and ensure punctuality of our caregivers. Our services are available throughout Essex and South Morris & Passaic Counties New Jersey. We offer hourly, overnight, weekend, respite care and 24/7 live-in
We customize our care to meet your loved ones needs.
We have over 290 caregivers (male and female), all certified CHA's, Licensed, Bonded and Insured, Director of Nursing, LCSW, Direct of Client Services and Staffing, Hands-on Administrative staff.
Assisting Hands is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
We offer FREE in-home assessments.