Right At Home - Chatham, NJ

Right At Home - Chatham, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

Review of Right at Home In-Home Care

I wanted to thank Right at Home for taking care of my Grandmother when she fell and broke her toe. She had a caregiver named Myrial, who was wonderful and took care of her when she couldn't care for herself. The caregiver was attentive, caring and professional. It was everything we could ask for. We will not hesitate to call right at Home in the future. Thank You!

Great staff and care

When we were researching care for my Mom, I called Right at Home for more info. I spoke to Anne in the office for a long time, she was so helpful. An owner came right to our house to go over what they do, and get us going. Selena was chosen as the caregiver for my Mom and she is awesome. She comes every weekday and there is backup when she's on vacation. The office is hands on and I would definitely suggest giving them a ring.

Right at Home of Morris & Union Counties helps people stay in their home or in their Assisted Living Community. We believe that maintaining an independent lifestyle fosters the dignity and sense of purpose we all seek. Your own home or community provides invaluable comfort, a sense of security and feeling of well-being. Our Chatham, NJ office has been in business over 10 years and brings these years of experience to you.

If you or a family member needs assistance with routine daily activities, Right at Home is the helping hand you seek. Our trained, bonded and insured Caregivers and Certified Home Health Aides provide in-home supportive care lasting from a few hours per week to 24 hours a day. Our staff is ready to assist with Alzheimer's and Dementia care, companionship, bathing, dressing, transportation, and medication reminders, to name a few. Right at Home staff works with you and your family to assess your needs, whether it’s for short-term assistance to help you get back on your feet after an illness or surgery or for support on a continuing basis. Our business is family owned and operated.

The best part of Right at Home care is the “caring” we put into it. Right at Home offers you the essentials you or your loved one needs: a way to remain at home, comfort and security for you and your family, assistance with daily life activities, caring, trained individuals who listen to you, and a way to maintain the independence you choose.