ComForCare Home Care - Mountainside, NJ

ComForCare Home Care - Mountainside, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

In home options

I have been happy with the staff from this service. We found them to be very helpful in getting us care for my mom at home. We have been pleased with the care taker who arrived on time and is very respectful. We would highly recommend this service and the caretaker for in home care for a loved one

Gary Raymond

Thank you for the great comments. Please continue to keep us informed during the 30 day Quality Check Phone calls,

What a difference!

When we first started the services, my mother got a caregiver named [Removed]. She was wonderful my mother loved her, but unfortunately, she went on vacation and the replacement was not very good at all. The replacement caregiver would not help my mom and she would just sit on the couch and read a book. We decided to stop services.

Gary Raymond

Thank you for the feedback and the review.

Gary Raymond

I am very sorry that your experience with the second caregiver was not up to the standards of the first. If I was notified of your concerns we could have made another positive change in caregivers.

Pleased with the service!

Our experience with ComForcare has been a good one overall! The administrative staff and aides are both very communicative, and they'd let me know the minute anything changed in regards to scheduling or issues with her care!

Gary Raymond

That you for the great review.

ComForcare understands that today's busy lifestyles often deprive family members of the time necessary to provide hands on assistance and companionship for their loved ones. Therefore, we want every family we service to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved-ones are safe and comfortable. As a result, we have developed the ComForcare QualityCare Guarantee~ the best satisfaction guarantee of home care services. ComForcare guarantees that our caregivers will be present at their shifts, providing the peace of mind they expect, or the next equivalent shift is on us. For your convenience, our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether your needs are for basic companionship or for personal care needs, you can be confident that “When you can’t be there….you can call ComForcare.”