Assisting Hands Home Care - Reston, VA has yet not published prices.
- Aging in Place
- Companion Care
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Personal care
Assisting Hand of Reston provided us a wonderful experience
I highly recommend Assisting Hands for any home care needs you may have. My experience has been super positive and their caregivers are wonderful, both caring and competent. Since we had a stroke in our family we have had to use a number of home care providers based on the stage of recovery we were in. This company is our favorite. It can be hard to find the right business to provide these type of services but look no farther you have found the best. I think the owner sets the tone because I have found her and her staff to be very willing to address my concerns and make sure that my experience was 5 star.
From the Office
At Assisting Hands, our mission is to offer our clients the very finest personalized medical and non-medical care, allowing them to remain safely and comfortably in their own homes. Sometimes life's natural events like aging, illness, or disability can make living independently at home more difficult. At Assisting Hands, we understand. Our certified, bonded, and insured caregivers have the compassion and skill necessary to help overcome the challenges you and your loved ones may face. Our in-home care services range from companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and errands, light housekeeping and laundry, to help with bathing, dressing, grooming and incontinence care.
Trying to find the right person to come into your home and care for you or a family member can be overwhelming. Assisting Hands Home Care makes this process simple and relatively quick. We can generally place qualified help within 24 hours from a client's request, following strict case-management and safety standards.
Our caregivers are company employees, not contractors. This is important, because it gives us the ability to ensure consistent screening, training and supervision of all aides.
Assisting Hands trains caregivers to provide high-quality in-home care. They must successfully pass several background checks and are insured, bonded, and certified in CPR techniques.
A few highlights of our hiring process:
- Our criteria are stringent - We hire less than 10% of job applicants.
- The state of Virginia requires state-level criminal background checks. We add to our requirements federal (FBI) and child-abuse checks.
- All our caregivers are certified as Home Health Aides (HHAs) or Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- We do not hire inexperienced caregivers, who have recently obtained their certificates but still lack practical experience.
- A minimum of two years of previous experience is preferred.
- Regardless of previous experience, all employment candidates must pass comprehensive skill checks and mandatory training provided by our nurses.