Ashley Park - Charleston, SC

Was a very pleasant visit! We saw each of the floor plans & their costs, had lunch with 2 lovely ladies.
The home is very open & inviting. [Name removed] was delightful showing us around & answering questions.
I am taking it very slow ...seriously considering staying where I am & maybe sharing my home with another..
Cost-wise that's probably my best option.

My husband and I met with [removed] at Ashley Park where she gave us a tour and answered our questions about the facility. She showed us a studio apartment as well as a 1 bedroom apartment. The studio apartment was quite small but probably functional for what we were looking for. It had been an office prior to our tour and had not been cleaned. [removed] offered to have it carpeted if desired. The 1 BR floor-plan was definitely more spacious and clean and attractive. The entire facility seemed very well maintained. [removed] was also negotiable on some of the expenses...we told her about some of the other specials we had heard about and she was willing to meet those specials, as well.

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about how things had went for my mother at our tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I thought they had a great selection of activities and amenities for all of the residents. It was just not the right location for us in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone.

This is a lovely place for seniors-spacious gathering spaces, attractive, clean, professionally run, lots of amenities. Some services are in-house plus vans to transport to outside services. Definitely on the top of our list.

Great Care for my aunt

My aunt is getting excellent care here. The physical therapy is wonderful. I was able to have a meal with her and the food is excellent. She likes the physical therapy here. She is offered activities, but at this time she is not participating, but the staff aretrying to get her active. I would highly recommend the care and value here to other families.

DS

This was a great community for anyone needing great care. The staff was excellent in helping me and answering all of my questions. I was able to see the variety of activites that are offered to help residents keep acvtive. I would recommend this facility for loved ones. It is a great value for the money the exceptional care.

Wonderful staff

They really have a wonderful staff at this community. They are indeed helpful with everything. This is a good community, it looks nice and clean. The staff is wonderful, they are very kind, and willing to help. My sister in law says the meals are nice and the food is good. She is doing well here and seem to have adjusted well to the community. This wouldn't be the first community I would recommend, but it would be the second.

Nice place!

I think Ashley Park is a very nice place, overall! The place is always clean, well kept, and fresh smelling, and the people all seem very friendly. They've also got nice sized rooms for the price! I would highly recommend the place!

Friendly, personable staff!

We're very happy with how things have turned out at Ashley Park! The people here are very personable, friendly, and professional. They were a huge help to us throughout the whole process, which I really appreciated! The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they do a great job looking out for the residents!

This place is beautiful. The apartments are big enough for senior living. The people were warm and friendly and everyone that I saw living there seemed happy and content. Unfortunately, my Dad has decided that this is not an option for him.

It has a home-like atmosphere..

I love Ashley Park because it gives my mom a lot more freedom. She was in assisted living and is now in independent living. She has a more social life. Even her medical providers have noticed an improvement in her. The facility has a home-like atmosphere. The people who work there actually live there. The residents feel like their looking after each other in a family way. I feel that the management is very quick to respond the best way that they can. It's been better for my mom. I don't think I could find a better place than this. She is healthier and happy.

Ashley Park was exactly wha...

Ashley Park was exactly what we are looking for. The dining room was immaculate and the property was the exact size she wants, with all the amenities she desires. There wasn't a sad face among the residents or the staff. This will be the benchmark from which we judge all other places.

Independent living only...

Independent living only. Facility is very nice. Met some residents many older than Dad. Everything included except phone. Must do own laundry but service available (anywhere from 14 to 17/hr. Transportation provided for any reason. No cooking in rooms. Three meals a day and snacks out all the time. Thorough cleaning of room once a week. Tours, music and entertainment provided. Movie room, library, games etc. 1 BR carpet or hardwood with balcony. Standup shower...bar handle on wall for toilet. Pull cords for emergency. $3002.00...deposit 3002.00 2 BR $4025.00 (very nice)...deposit 4025.00 Approx 10 miles from house.

Residents seemed very happy. Managers...

Residents seemed very happy. Managers were friendly and informative. Very nice.

We were warmly welcomed and was given...

We were warmly welcomed and was given a wonderful tour. We dined on a very tasty lunch, and had a chance to speak to some of the residents while dining. The facility was very clean and nicely decorated (Christmas decorations). We liked the Facility very much. Primarily an independent living facility.

Our beautiful facility is situated on picturesque landscaped grounds in a quiet corner of Charleston. We’re conveniently close to shopping, healthcare, dining and wonderful regional attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind