Rock Island Village - Eldon, MO

Rock Island Village - Eldon, MO has yet not published prices.

Rock Island Review

I had a friend who was residing at Rock Island Village. Every time I stopped to see her the staff were welcoming, the grounds were well kept, the facility was clean, and the residents appeared to be enjoying themselves (I was there a few times during dinner). One time I stopped by for reverse trick-or-treating. It was neat to see the staff dressed up in costumes while community members brought their kids through for candy. The residents seemed to get a kick out of all the little ones dressed up as well. I follow Rock Island Village on Facebook, they are often posting all the different events/activities/excursions that they host or provide for the residents and the community. Rock Island really does seem to be a village and an asset to the community.

Great place for my mother. Everyone is very friendly. Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Under staffed

Maybe here in a few years it might be okay but as of now they are understaffed each time I visited a family friend you could not find any workers I was even notified that there was only 1 aid on floor with over 40 residents would not recommend

A great home for mom!!

We could not be more pleased. The facility is clean bright open and spacious. The staff to a person are friendly courteous and know every resident by their first name. Flat out a first rate facility

Beautifully appointed, caring staff, excellent care. Wish I had known about Rock island before we bought our ‘Retirement House’! They provided excellent respite care for my father, while my husband and I needed to be away for business. I highly recommend them.

Lovely and lively place!

Gorgeous new construction. A really caring staff. Food is home cooked and there really are a lot of daily activities. And the units are big! I liked the nursing staff. They made the family friend that we referred to them feel very comfortable with the medical supervision. Looks like a fun place to live!