My Mom’s stay was a unique situation in that she was transferred to this nursing home from the hospital under the care of hospice thinking she had three to six months to live. The day before she left the hospital, my Mom began to decline more quickly, but the transfer took place anyway. Although she passed away six hours after arriving, she was in the hands of the most compassionate people we ever met. She was meant to be at this facility as her passing was extremely peaceful. They deligently took care of the admission process with the doctor there to do an evaluation and setting up her medications. The nurse kept a close eye on her to ensure her comfort while emotionally supporting me during this transition. We were meant to be here during my Mom’s final hours.

Beware

A for profit facility with an administrative staff that put on the we are for the patient and so friendly to the family. It is an act beware. The staff is repulsive, liars, and thieves.

Beware