Arizona Grand Senior Living Community - Phoenix, AZ

Arizona Grand Senior Living Community - Phoenix, AZ has yet not published prices.

So far mom is happy, and they have been a pleasure to deal with.

It's a fine place. So far mom is happy, and they have been a pleasure to deal with. Everything is in good shape and they are attentive. It's clean, and the staff is friendly. Mom is happy, so I am happy.

Older Property, Being Renovated

Older property, independent living apartments being renovated apparently one at a time. My 90-yr old parent, in reasonably good health, does use a cane. Was looking for a facility that would provide meals (no more cooking!) and have on-site staff 24/7. What really appealed was the availability of a newly renovated, spacious 1-bedroom apartment and the meals. Then, too, on-site activities including church services. Good (reserved) parking for residents. The day he moved in, he said, "if I'd known it was going to be like this, I'd have done it a lot sooner!"

In our estimation the staff has gone above and beyond; they look for ways to be helpful. Would like to see the price tag a little lower for independent living, but it is what it is. As more levels of care are needed, they are available on-site (assisted living and memory care).

There's a great 6-washer/dryer laundry room for residents who want to do their own laundry...would be nice if all the dryers were at eye level because most of the residents aren't tall enough to use the top row of dryers. Common area is kept neat and clean, food in the dining room is good and there's a good variety to choose from. Only downside in my estimation is central air/heat not controllable in the individual apartments. So far it hasn't been an issue but I wish I'd been aware of that fact before we made the decision.

Nice, New Memory Care

Had I not found another place I probably would have put my dad there. Their memory care unit is very new and very nice but the thing that I liked about the other place is they have outdoor areas. Arizona Grand only had a very small outdoor area, maybe 30ft by 30ft if even that big. My dad likes to go outside a lot so that was big factor in my decision.

Visited today. 2 meals per ...

Visited today. 2 meals per day included, full breakfast and either lunch or dinner. Nice, clean. Small studio, 362 sq. ft. / $1220.00. large studio, 545 sq. ft./ $1535.00. one bedroom, 725 sq. ft./ $1840.00. One bedroom without view would be same cost as the large studio. Housekeeping twice a month. Personal laundry is extra/ 2 loads twice a month for $40.00. They offer all phases, independent/ assisted/ memory care and skilled nursing. They are running a summer special. Move in by Sept. 30th and get half off the community fee of $1000 and the 3rd full month rent free.. Rooms have all step up to get in shower/bathtub.

Stephanie was very caring and informa...

Stephanie was very caring and informative. The inside and outside were clean. The grounds area was plain-only a small patio. They were upgrading somewhat. They failed to upgrade the kitchens and baths. Still had the old stuff ie; cabinets, cabinet facings, & counters. I thought the step-ups into the showers were dangerous and should be removed. I liked the dining room and meal plan. There was no in-room laundry but did offer for a monthly fee someone to do laundry. I thought it was a little pricey for an old structure that clearly needs some updating.

Was avery nice place but has no pool ...

Was avery nice place but has no pool and no patio Rooms were clean but every thing was inside which she presented as a good thing but made me feel like ahotel I like a patio and door that exits to the outside It just didn't have that homey feeling

My mom is currently living here. Staf...

My mom is currently living here. Staff is friendly, seem to be less helpful than I would expect from a care center rated so highly. They always seem to take their time when we have called for assistance w/ my mom.

Arizona Grand offers the best priced Senior Living in Central Phoenix.

Located on 24th Street just south of Camelback Road in Phoenix, we are in the in the heart of the Biltmore neighborhood and Camelback Corridor.

Our Independent Living Apartments are available in studio, one and two bedroom floor plans. As we provide the full continuum of care, we also offer assisted living (all studios), secured memory care (all studios), respite care, and a five-star skilled nursing and a rehabilitation center all under one roof.

There are multiple dining rooms, lounges, activitiy areas, patios and outdoor areas. Transportation, home cooked meals, activities, and exceptional 5-Star Care are just some of the features of this outstanding senior community.