We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Ardent Adult Family Home Care - Edmonds, WA
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
About Ardent Adult Family Home Care - Edmonds, WA
The Ardent Adult Family Home Care specializes in caring for people with dementia, Parkinson's disease, diabetes, mental illness, cardiac disease, arthritis, etc. Ardent AFHC is owned, managed, and operated by a husband-wife team with CNA and management expertise.
Our goal is to provide quality health care to the elderly who re chronically and mentally ill and for people with dementia to bring positive transformation to their lives. We are dedicated to providing residents with highest level of care in a professional and personalized way, in a family setting.
Our home is located in a beautiful, safe, and quiet neighborhood in Edmonds, Washington. We are close to Stevens Hospital here in Edmonds.