Arden Courts of Winter Springs - Winter Springs, FL

Arden Courts of Winter Springs - Winter Springs, FL has yet not published prices.

Review of Arden Courts

Our mom who was 101 years old came to live here after a long hospital stay and rehabilitation. She reeived great end of life care and the staff was wonderful. They got to know and understand mom's needs and there was excellent follow through.

Review of Auburn View AL

[Name removed] keeps a lovely home. She works hard and is very pleasant. She and her family are good hosts.

Review of Auburn View AL

This is a very nice assisted living center I have seen. Well organized and friendly environment. The resident living there are very happy with the care they received. The community have a lot of amenities for creation therapy and exercise. Lots of park to enjoy fresh air.

Review of Arden Courts

When I was so overwhelmed by having to place my husband in an assisted living memory care facility. They went out of their way to help me and so loving and caring to him. They make us feel like family. All the caregivers, nurses, director, office staff, activities personnel, cleaning staff, cooks, work together as a team to make our loved one safe and cared for. Highly recommend Arden Court of Winter Spring to make secure in this very difficult decision.

Excellent Facility

Helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our family is very pleased with my brother’s care.

My brother has Early On-set Alzheimer’s and is very content and happy at Arden Court. He is part of their family and recognizes many of the staff now and interacts with them every day.

I am on the property regularly, 3-4 times a week. I come and go easily at any time of the day or night. Everyone is friendly, happy and helpful.

This was the right choice for my brother and our family.

Review of Arden Courts

My mother moved in about 6 weeks ago. Both of us could not ask for a smoother transition and adjustment into memory care. This is due to the loving attentive care that has been present in every staff member. The layout and cleanliness of the community is excellent. my mother's favorite part is the full day of activities available. It has been a long time since I have felt at peace about her being looked after so well without needing a caregiver (hired) or myself to attend to her multiple needs.

Review of Arden Courts

This is an outstanding memory care facility with very attentive and compassionate caregivers. Facility is very attractive and well maintained. Has many design features specifically geared for people with memory problems. As a family member I always feel very welcome there.

Excellent care

Caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, friendly & communicative staff!! No complaints, they go above and beyond to support their residents and families.

Review of Arden Courts of Winter Springs

Wonderful staff! Does a great job in staying in touch with family. Keeps residents involved. No complaints at all!

Review of Arden Courts

Arden Courts is fabulous! My husband is well cared for by the wonderful staff, who always have a smile on their face. I highly recommend Arden Courts.

Review of Arden Courts

Outstanding! 1st time I toured my mom wouldn't have been a good fit. [Name removed] would call from time to time to check on my mom. Later my mom was a good fit. [Name removed] did a great job helping with the transition ALL of the staff are incredible and very patient with my mom which can't be easy. I could write much more given the chance.

Review of Arden Courts

My mother moved here from an assisted living in a CCRC nearby. The difference is night and day. She has thrived since her move. The care giving staff is well trained, caring and superb.

Review of Arden Courts

I am very pleased with the care my husband receives at this facility. He has been there nine months. The staff is very competent, caring, and loving towards the residents. I would recommend this facility to others.

The Right Choice

I spent several years looking for a place for my wife of 55 years who was diagnosted with Alzheimer's 9 years ago. I knew eventually I would not be able to provide her the care she needed at home.
Over a 2 year period, I toured new & old, small and large facilties that could offer her the care she needed and deserved and revisted recently several and finally chose Arden Courts. I chose it because it offered exactly what I was looking for: 1. A caring and dedicated staff, many of which have been with Arden for multiple years,
2. References from others who have or have had loved ones at this facility,and 3. Its cleanliness, odor-free and a decore offering a family-like, safe environment. 4. A bonus was that it offered a one month trial period.
Now that my wife has been there for a little over one month and a premanent resident, I am even more sure that I made the correct choice: 1. Their nursing staff and other care givers are exceptional, 2. Their activities are stimuating and structured to include all residents 3.The food is as good or better than most restraurants, and most of all: 4. My wife is happy and well cared for. I couldn't ask for a better result.

Arden Courts - a blessing!!

These words come to mind when asked about Arden Courts: kind, compassionate, caring, positive energy, and always with smiles and a welcome attitude. I was at a crossroads with my precious mom. From the initial phone call with [Name removed] to the follow up conversation with [Name removed] I knew I had found my mom a home. The communication and collaboration once the decision was made to move her was a caring and positive experience. They demonstrated and modeled the type of care my mom was going to receive. In the two months mom has been there she has improved physically, mentally and socially. Mom is happy, safe and content. God's blessings have been bestowed upon our family. Thanks to all the wonderful people at Arden Courts who dedicate their talents to taking care of our most precious - our senior citizens.

Love this place.

My Mother was a resident at Arden Courts during her final stages of COPD and dementia. Honestly, words can not express the gratitude I have for being able to have my Mom spend her last days with such a capable, loving, and truly genuine staff. From the smile from Kendra at the front desk, to our initial meeting with Jodi and Krista our family felt right at home instantly. The nursing staff and the caregivers are thoughtful, and very considerate. Once I feel strong enough I plan to volunteer there to show my gratitude, and to help others that are afflicted with this disease.